Visiting Schaumburg this Friday afternoon through Saturday morning. Looking for a hung man
My wife and I are traveling to the Chicagoland area this Friday and she asked me to see if any fit, hung guys would like to meet and play. She is looking for 50 or under and must be hwp with good hygiene. Must be drug and disease free also. Send me any pertinent details on you as well as what you are looking for.

my wife is 5’3”, 175 lbs with 38DDD chest and a nice curvy ass. She works out regularly and is in good shape. She loves to give and receive oral and loves to have her pussy filled with thick cock. She doesn’t mess around once she sees what she wants. We would likely meet for drinks first to make sure there is mutual interest and then it would be back to the suite at our hotel for play. She generally likes to play alone but will include me from time to time. Most likely, I will be in the living room of our suite while my wife plays. She does require condoms as well. We are clean and need to keep it that way! :)

If you have any of the common messaging apps, you can include your username here. We have the one that is what you would do to a soccer ball and the one with a ghost on the app.

We will arrive around noon on Friday and will leave by noon on Saturday. She hasn’t played in nearly two years due to Covid and busy lives. Pretty sure that pretty much makes her a hotwife virgin again. ;-). Who wants to fuck a sexy wife and show her a great time?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for couples or older woman I’m in Peoria lmk open to a lot Central illinois

Traveling Bull who gets to IL from time to time for work. Next visit is later this week to the Lombard area. Experienced with CPL's as well as wive's alone. Happy to provide more info if there is an interest in connecting.

Attachments

• Picture 9.jpg
    Picture 9.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 123
Fit Bull seeking Hot Wife Southern Illinois
I am very fit 170 6'. Vasectomy safe and clean. 7+" nicely hung. Seeking a select hotwife or stag/vixen couple for ongoing arrangements. I am very selective and prefer petite fit women.

I am experienced in the lifestyle and looking for new ongoing friends. My previous exclusive couple of 5 years relocated and I'm looking to fill that position.

Serious inquiries only, must be in driving distance. No photos = no response. Exclusive arrangements only no bed jumpers.

Attachments

• 20220517_204335.jpg
    20220517_204335.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 20190812_212510.jpg
    20190812_212510.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 20190812_212255.jpg
    20190812_212255.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 121