I'm a married whore. Comment on my fotos

View attachment 13152 View attachment 13153 View attachment 13154 View attachment 13155 View attachment 13156 View attachment 13157 My name is Carolina and I'm a married whore.
I want to be fucked by dirty strangers...
In all my sweet holes.
Comment on my photos, dirty animals
My God you are a fucking goddess. Your tits and nipples are deliciously ready to be sucked and tit fucked. And I would eat your ass 24/7 the I would like to ram my cock balls deep in your ass and dump my cum load.

Enjoy the new photos )
We're about to share photos with other couples
View attachment 16779 View attachment 16780 View attachment 16781
Thank you for the gorgeous pics. The one I like the best is you spreading your exquisite and delicious pussy. Your clit would be a heaven sent pleasure to suck on and suck it into my mouth and flick it with my tongue. And stick the end of my tongue in your ******** flap and see if i can make you squirt in my mouth then lick out all of nectar. Your pussy i would worship.

View attachment 13152 View attachment 13153 View attachment 13154 View attachment 13155 View attachment 13156 View attachment 13157 My name is Carolina and I'm a married whore.
In all my sweet holes.
- I'd love to tit-fuck those beauties... spank 'em with this Black dick... then mount you doggie... grab your hips... and fill you to overflowing... - your hubby would be slurping your creampie for days...

In all my sweet holes.

I'd stand in line to fuck you my dear, Take any line of cocks and I will be happy to be the last one in line. I'll bet you'd be hotter and better after each one dumps his load into you

I want to fuck your pussy deep while other guy is knocking your mouth and to cum together in your cunt and mouth. After that you can suck the heads of our dicks while the third guy fucks your dripping pussy.

In all my sweet holes.
Too bad you were not here ...I would make you my popsicle, licking and sucking you all day until you melt and give off some sweet juice for me to swallow Carolina Your cunt looks like it can make lots of sweet juice Carolina you whore. I would make sure that your cunt is full of my cum every day so you walk around with it dripping out of your slit. A bitch like you needs to be fucked constantly. You would be told to "Lay there quietly and don't say a word you slut!". Then I would start roaming with my mouth all over your body. I would not miss a spot. Show me your cunt and I will lick, suck, finger, kiss, smell, love and fuck it. Show me your ass and I will stick my tongue into it and taste the spicy flavor of your shit.. Show me your toes and you will have them sucked all day. Show me your mouth and I will fill it with my cock and give you some hot juice for your dinner. Show me your face and I will kiss and lick it until your lips are chapped. Show me your hair and I will fuck it slowly make sire my cum ends up all over it. Show me your tits and I will suck them dry, getting all your juice out. Show me your crotch you whore and you will then need to provide me with your hot ******** so I can quench my thirst. Show me your mouth again and I will need to eat your spit as you drip it out of your slut mouth. Show me your nose and I will lick it and suck it devouring everything that is inside it. Show me your ears and I will kiss them and lick the inside of them to make sure you can hear me when I tell you to stick my cock into your slut cunt.. Show me your skin and I will taste a piece of it, enjoying every taste of you and consuming it so that you are a part of me. Everyday that we do this will be a day of hot excitement where your slutty cunt will be wet with your cum and my cum. Your ass will be kissed and licked just as if it was your face and mouth. Your feet will be mine to play with...tasting every inch of them, sucking your toes, licking your soles, kissing your ankles, imagining your whore feet inside your whore boots with whore stockings Carolina. I would let you wear socks and shoes all day and then order you to take them off for me to smell what your feet are like. Then you would need to feed my desire for them by making them available for my mouth. You would describe all the things you wear on your feet and tell me in detail so that while I am kissing and licking them and am getting harder and more excited until I need to squirt all over your slut whore bitch toes. You cannot clean them off and would then need to put your sock and shoes back on with cum on your feet and go about your day like that. Anytime you wore socks or shoes for more than 3 hours you would need to tell me so I could smell them and lick them and cum on them again. Your slut feet would be my cum toys. You would need to describe all of the clothes you wear and then make them available for me to wear. You would select a pair of your panties each day for me. You would shop for whatever clothes I would want you to wear and then once you had worn them all day I would wear them. Your panties that you wore all day would be mine to then smell, kiss and lick. I would lick the panty crotch where your cunt was all day Carolina. Whatever ******** and cum and shit stain you left on your panties would be licked. Your socks and shoes would be mine to fuck. I Would fuck every shoe and boot that you own Carolina. I would fill your slut shoes with cum so they would always be wet when you wear them. You would be my slut slave Carolina, mine to enjoy whichever way I wanted to. And there is nothing that your whore self would be able to decide yourself. I would play with you whenever and however I wanted. You would be a wet, cum filled, slut with cum in your hair, mouth and bum, and clothes that are shared with me. You would have no privacy as I would watch you shower and ********. Your ******** would need to be into my mouth. Everything about you Carolina whore would be mine to enjoy.