Im a straight guy but turned on by the sighr of huge cock

Feb 7, 2021
Been there , now i give bj to wife's bull and swallow each time . Not gay , just extremely cuck to the core

gingham

Male
Dec 17, 2014
I always wonder how my wife would enjoy a big cock when I see one. I think the interest some men have in playing with it themselves comes from the fact that it is something that gives your girl immense pleasure. How can you not be excited about something she likes so much and gets so excited about?

Reactions: SDCuck and Bobby75

rocco

Sep 27, 2018
I think most men who are cucks are infatuated with big cocks. My husband wanted me with another man but specifically with an extremely well hung man.
tWell he got his wish, now I want nothing but a huge cock.......
What got your cuck hubby thinking about wanting you to fuck a monster cock? Was it pillow talk about big cocks an he saw your reaction or you talking about never having a big cock while in school before getting married to your cuck?

Reactions: SDCuck

62rocco

Feb 7, 2021
He knew I had never had a big cock, my first long term boyfriend was barely 4" when erect. Hubby when I met him was about 5.75 and I thought he was hung....
Little did I know what was in store for me many years later.
I'd say you never say the word Little around your well hung bulls. Lol

Reactions: owlcuck

spin418

Male
Mar 1, 2016
I think most men who are cucks are infatuated with big cocks. My husband wanted me with another man but specifically with an extremely well hung man.
Well he got his wish, now I want nothing but a huge cock.......
Maybe it's parsing to say it's about context, but I really don't feel infatuation, or even particularly turned-on. Not for myself anyhow. I can admit to a certain preoccupation about them though sometimes, but the feelings that drive it are probably closer to a mix of admiration and curiosity and wonder; and it’s probably tinged with a bit of envy too, honestly. I'm not ashamed to say that. We're all men, of course, and individually blessed in unique ways, but maybe I do feel a sense of otherness when it comes to that one thing. It's clear enough to see how it all can be very elemental and foundational in cuckold desire.

Honestly, I don't even think it (size) is the be-all-end-all of great sex. The bottom line though, is that I can be impressed by it and wonder what it would like be to have that. And yes, like a lot of other like-minded men, I'm almost always put in mind of what some guys who do have it could do for/with my wife. For sure, that is a turn-on. I would love to make that an occasional element of our sex life.

Last edited:

SDCuck

Mar 12, 2020
I always wonder how my wife would enjoy a big cock when I see one. I think the interest some men have in playing with it themselves comes from the fact that it is something that gives your girl immense pleasure. How can you not be excited about something she likes so much and gets so excited about?
I've never had to wonder as I've watched my take a big dick many, many times. She's very vocal and encourages the guy to fuck her just how she wants it. I watch them, usually close to her body, and get very hard as it disappears into her. She even has a ritual of holding herself up on her elbows, legs spread wide, her feet on the edge of the bed as she's penetrated. Mostly this is for her first time with a guy, but also for the thickest and attractive ones she's fucked.

spin418

Male
Mar 1, 2016
I've never had to wonder as I've watched my take a big dick many, many times. She's very vocal and encourages the guy to fuck her just how she wants it. I watch them, usually close to her body, and get very hard as it disappears into her. She even has a ritual of holding herself up on her elbows, legs spread wide, her feet on the edge of the bed as she's penetrated. Mostly this is for her first time with a guy, but also for the thickest and attractive ones she's fucked.
You’re a lucky man to have her, and all that. It sounds glorious.

rocco

Sep 27, 2018
He knew I had never had a big cock, my first long term boyfriend was barely 4" when erect. Hubby when I met him was about 5.75 and I thought he was hung....
Little did I know what was in store for me many years later.
Just stroking my cock thinking about you with three hung bulls all nine to ten inches long with you sucking one of your regular bulls your other regular bull up your ass while you ride the New bull who has ten inches an super thick with cuck hubby waiting to suck all the cum out of you.