Im a straight guy but turned on by the sucking of huge cock

Im bi, obviously more inclined to women though. I’ve been married to my wife for 6 years now, but i love to see a huge cock penetrate my wife. I have ate a few creampies straight from mary’s pussy, and i have sucked a couple of cocks, since i noticed it gets my wife extra horny to see how submissive i am with her lovers. I have to say i have enjoyed it, though it is pretty humiliating as a man married to a woman, but it all has strengthened our relationship as well as our sex life.

Too much history to write but here are some highlights:
  • I suck cock whenever I can
  • I did it for her as she watched a few years ago at her request
  • I did one of her partners when he was too big for her
  • She doesn't know I'm a regular cocksucker
  • I have done cleanup in the past - but not on her

Last edited:
Early on, I am conflicted myself regarding attraction to other men, especially when we're naked together. As my wife and I progressed in our sexual experience, it's apparent that the both of us are just open to everything. If you'd like to label it, maybe we are bi, although we consider ourselves to be straight - if we're labeling. All we know now is, if it feels good to us, and our partners,and no one objects, then we'll do it.

That being said, I not only enjoy looking at other men's cocks, I have play with them, suck them, and swallow their cum. There are two of our partners who routinely visits our bed. D absolutely loves them. They're bigger than I and they're uncut (I'm circumsised). One of them is an absolute delight to the both of us. He loves to finish while doing doggy style (a favorite position of D), and he can pause his orgasm so after he spill some in my wife, he holds it in, and pulls out his dick just to put it in my mouth to spill the rest. Oh, memories...

i love looking at a hard cock going into my wife. Today i finally reached out and helped get him back in her. Wasn't sure how either of them would react as it was my unspoken fantasy. He came almost as soon as it got back in her. He left such a cream pie, i was too excited to have my seconds that i didn't get to take pics for later. He was rock hard. Hope to do it again soon.

This right here. The cock does nothing for me directly. It's the thought of it tearing up my girl with a size I could never come close to matching.
I totally agree,I have no desire to suck a cock but the thought of a big cock in my wife makes me so horny and if he made me suck on it after I probaly would be so horny id happily do it,plus iv told my wife I want to clean her pussy she asked would I clean hes cock and I said yes and she loved that idea so maybe it will happen one day

I've sucked cock over my life time. My favorite was an elderly gentleman in the steam room. We'd meet once a week. He'd save up a load. I got satisfaction in getting him hard and getting him off. Rather than swallow, I'd spit it into my hand to show him how much he gave me. If I ever get my wife to take another cock I'll get great satisfaction in cleaning her up for him and then licking his cock and balls clean. While they cuddle I'll fluff him for the next go round. That would be so hot.