I'm decent, exprience and cool guy specially for cuckold couples

Jun 16, 2016
Antalya,Alanya, Turkey
Hello nice sweet cute couple,

I'm half italian, half turkish mix nation guy. At this moment I I lfe in Turkey southside touristic city Alanya. This is really beautiful place and in summer full with a lot of tourist, and specially hot couples, girls friends or wife who coming alone for summer adventures. I life at my own apartment and if you want you can stay with me while at your vacation with your husband or boyfriend. So we can explore and realize your and your husband or boyfriend dreams. I can travel and I like to meet new people. I hope we can make it your dreams come true and enjoy ultimate exciting delicious times with each other. My magic words are DISCREET, HGYENIC AND GENTILY. These are what basicly every couple need right?

I'm non smoker, no drugs or other shit. I drink alcohol only if you really want me to drink. So I drink no alcohol often. I'm a little sport maniak, swimming, running and keep my body fit. So that I can please marriage wife more powerful.I really love this life style and I hope we can enjoy all together. Your wife ( girl friend ), you and me

But please understand that I will travel long way for this meeting. so please only for serious people. And I can proof the pictures are real with ... ... session. So IM %100 Geniue and you?

I would love it when you film us ( it is NOT must, if you only want ) , I love husbands or boyfriends who sharing their wife and I breed them front of their hubby and wifes or girl friends scream of from pleasure and insult their husbands or boyfriend, totally kick me out this kind of sex with couples. you can record my face also and but only for your own private collection, not for internet

With my all passional kisses and horny wishes ,

Sergio

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello nice sweet cute couple,

I'm half italian, half turkish mix nation guy. At this moment I I lfe in Turkey southside touristic city Alanya. This is really beautiful place and in summer full with a lot of tourist, and specially hot couples, girls friends or wife who coming alone for summer adventures. I life at my own apartment and if you want you can stay with me while at your vacation with your husband or boyfriend. So we can explore and realize your and your husband or boyfriend dreams. I can travel and I like to meet new people. I hope we can make it your dreams come true and enjoy ultimate exciting delicious times with each other. My magic words are DISCREET, HGYENIC AND GENTILY. These are what basicly every couple need right?

I'm non smoker, no drugs or other shit. I drink alcohol only if you really want me to drink. So I drink no alcohol often . I'm a little sport maniak, swimming, running and keep my body fit. So that I can please marriage wife more powerful.I really love this life style and I hope we can enjoy all together. Your wife ( girl friend ) , you and me

But please understand that I will travel long way for this meeting. so please only for serious people. And I can proof the pictures are real with ... ... session. So IM %100 Geniue and you?

I would love it when you film us ( it is NOT must, if you only want ) , I love husbands or boyfriends who sharing their wife and I breed them front of their hubby and wifes or girl friends scream of from pleasure and insult their husbands or boyfriend, totally kick me out this kind of sex with couples. you can record my face also and but only for your own private collection, not for internet

With my all passional kisses and horny wishes ,

Sergio
Nice cock would you fuck my wife

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg