I'm mad about myself because im a loser husband

Hi, im 35 year old asian husband. My wife is 33. We are both asian and we has been doing cuckold lifestyle for few years.

Normally i'm ok with my wife sleeping with other men without me knowing now. Because my wife really love bigger cock. I understand and ok with that. However, my wife recently get fucked by a guy that I really hate. He is a dirty and poor mexican men.

Recently, we just bought a house and I hired a bunch of Mexican guys to fix my backyard. However, after they destroyed my old backyard and ready to fix the new one, they asked for higher price because they say the materials they need is more expensive than calculated. I feel very mad because I thought they scam me. I thought they are a bunch of illegal mexicans so they don't dare to do anything me, so I yell at them and show attitude to them. However, they talk back with me aggressive and I honestly was scared. They are tall and bigger than me alot. They are ready to fight me and I must confess that I almost ******** in my pant because I am scared. Lucky for me that my wife come out and calm everyone down. At the end, they fix my backyard nicely but I still have to pay more money to them, which I dont want. But the worst thing is the leader guy of the the group had sex with my wife before they leave. I see through the security camera that they fuck with each other. Honestly I was very mad and upset but at the same time I still afraid and I am still too scared to confront and stop him.

Now thinking back I feel so mad about myself for being so weak

this is photo the disgusting mexcian guy fuck my wife
335B652C-872C-4214-AE90-67AEAABB296E.jpeg9ED29A1A-575B-471B-8135-3D4B5BEA2165.jpeg

Hi, im 35 year old asian husband. My wife is 33. We are both asian and we has been doing cuckold lifestyle for few years.

Normally i'm ok with my wife sleeping with other men without me knowing now. Because my wife really love bigger cock. I understand and ok with that. However, my wife recently get fucked by a guy that I really hate. He is a dirty and poor mexican men.

Recently, we just bought a house and I hired a bunch of Mexican guys to fix my backyard. However, after they destroyed my old backyard and ready to fix the new one, they asked for higher price because they say the materials they need is more expensive than calculated. I feel very mad because I thought they scam me. I thought they are a bunch of illegal mexicans so they don't dare to do anything me, so I yell at them and show attitude to them. However, they talk back with me aggressive and I honestly was scared. They are tall and bigger than me alot. They are ready to fight me and I must confess that I almost ******** in my pant because I am scared. Lucky for me that my wife come out and calm everyone down. At the end, they fix my backyard nicely but I still have to pay more money to them, which I dont want. But the worst thing is the leader guy of the the group had sex with my wife before they leave. I see through the security camera that they fuck with each other. Honestly I was very mad and upset but at the same time I still afraid and I am still too scared to confront and stop him.

View attachment 627203View attachment 627206
I’m next

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Well i'll tell ya, the price materials has gone up drastically, So they were probably telling the truth. Your wife gave him a tip for his good service and not charging you more

View attachment 627203View attachment 627206
That’s business 😜

Hi, just a little update about me. After the incident, me and my wife talk to each other and we agree to let the mexican to be the bull. Honestly, that guy come to our house and fuck my wife every night. He is strong and he fuck my wife very hard. Even me when I watch, I cummed and got tired but he still fuck my wife like a animal. I feel lucky that I did not fight them earlier. They might beat me up very easy

Hi, just a little update about me. After the incident, me and my wife talk to each other and we agree to let the mexican to be the bull. Honestly, that guy come to our house and fuck my wife every night. He is strong and he fuck my wife very hard. Even me when I watch, I cummed and got tired but he still fuck my wife like a animal. I feel lucky that I did not fight them earlier. They might beat me up very easy
Love to see her being fucked more man

U like being weak hey

you are a cuck...and it seems you like it as well.... maybe that’s why your wife didnt fight him as she enjoyed it...

Reactions: ray28