I'm proud and ashamed at once!

She has love to fuck I am sure , but not to give you BJ ?? But you are so right jacking off to these beautiful women sure feels goiooood👅👅👅👅😜😋👅👅even if it is only in our dreams of them and pleasing them 👅👅👅

The woman I love is used for oral relief regularly. I feel proud of her skills and openess but also ashamed at how she is a place to unload for other men.
Are you with her when other men use her? If so, how do the guys treat her?

Some women, my wife among them, get extremely aroused and intensely climax from sucking cocks. In our marriage specifically, my wife orgasms by giving blowjobs and we learned early on that I would cum long before she, and quite frankly, not many men can hold out and stay hard after cumming. She would just be getting into it and I would already be flaccid, but she'd suck like a banshee anyway, to little or no avail or satisfaction. We discussed it, and agreed to "swing" with other men and it quickly evolved into blowbangs and BBC blowbangs. She loves doing it and climaxes intensely and manifold, and I agree it can cause shame as not every guy appreciates the woman's feelings, needs or motivations. This all began in the 1990's, and she's been referred to in the crassest of terms (cocksucker, whore, cum slut, cock hungry, etc.) on occasion since then, but it all comes with the territory and is, to many, worth the price. She is a prize and champion cocksucker and I'm proud of her.

Best wishes to you and She and good luck!

It was a warm summer day in the mountain woods. I was taking a leisurely walk enjoying the day. After walking for what seemed like hours. I was a little tired and glad not to have run into any other people so I could see the animals at work and play. Dressed in walking shorts and a halter-top I am very comfortable. I heard a noise to my left I stopped to look, hoping it may be a dear or doe. I then realized it was another woman giggling.

Curiosity being what it is, I wondered why was she giggling (I guess I have a little peeping tom in me). Quietly, I walk to the sound. I wanted to take a quick peek and I wanted to stay out of sight. Even if she (or they) did see, I could just say hi, stop and chat about the beauty of nature. The closer I got, I realized that the sounds I heard was much more than talking, in fact. By the sound I can tell it is lovers at play and having fun. In my mind, I am curious as to what kind of fun? There are a lot of bushes and trees around, so it is no problem to approach them with out being seen.

I finally see them. They are standing up, the girl has her back to a tree and her lover is in front of her caressing her long hair with his hands, while he is kissing her on the cheek. He is saying something to her and she giggled. After seeing them I think I better leave, and just as I start to turn and walk, I see him bring down his hand and lift up her short skirt. I then want to see just how far they may go out here in the open in the woods. I inch closer, because I want to hear what they are saying. (I'm so bad) I see some bushes that will allow me to get closer to them with out being seen.

Just as I got to the bush, I hear him say to her. "Oh my little slut, your not wearing any panties" She giggled and said, "I don't wear them when I'm with you." I could see her leaning against the tree with her legs spread apart. His hand was way up under her skirt and by the way his arm was moving and the way she was moaning as they kissed left no doubt in my mind that he had his fingers working on and in her pussy.

I stood there frozen to the spot transfixed on both of their enjoyment. She reaches down and is rubbing his swollen dick through his pants. He broke his hot kiss with her and starts to kiss her chin and going down. He then kissed her neck and moving further down the front of her blouse. She quickly brings up both hands and opens her buttons and undoes her bra from the front. All the time he kept slowly kissing down her front. When he is even with her breast he takes one then the other in his mouth. Lovingly kissing and sucking them, paying a lot of attention to her nipples. As I stand watching my heart is pounding. I can feel every pulse of my heart pound through my body. Through my arms, my neck, my legs and toes, but most of all I can feel the blood pulsing at the opening of my own groin and pussy.

Standing there, I reach down and with my right hand I slowly raise the leg of my baggy walking shorts, reaching up to my now wet pulsing pussy. I watch as she places her hands on his shoulders and pushes him further down her front. He knows what she wants him to do, and so do I. I can't keep my eyes form being transfixed. I can feel her lust in my soul. I have the same desire, Oh how I wish there was someone to put their mouth on me and my clit, to lick my opening, to gently suck on my sensitive swollen clit.

He gets on his knees and I watch as she raised the front of her skirt with her right hand and with her left hand guides his head down to her opening. As his lips touch her, she moans out loud, and says. "That's it suck on it. Make me feel good baby." My fingers find my own clit and I rub it back and fourth. (I pictured my fingers to be his tongue.) She placed both of her hands on the top of his head, and was holding him close to herself. I can see her moving her hips, I know she is loving every minute. Just as I know I would if it was me standing in front of him with his mouth against me. She is going faster with her hips and I can hear her telling him, she is going to come. It is easy to see when she does, the way she pulls hard on his head and the look of total pleasure all over her face.

Yes it is easy to see; she is climaxing and doing it very hard. I have got to climax my self, I'm so fucking hot, I can't stand it. I take my hand from my pants leg and unfasten them, letting them fall to my feet. I then pull my wet panties down around my knees. With my right hand I rub my clit. With my left I slide two fingers in my very wet, hot and wanting hole. (I am glad no one could see me, as I must look weird standing there with bent legs and both arms working myself.

I watch as he gets up from his knees and reaches for a folded blanket. He spreads it on the ground and they both lie down and start kissing again. This time she unzips his pants and pulls out his huge hard cock. It had to be 8-9" and God is it a fat one. How I wish it was in my hands, and not hers. He had his hand back between her legs and I could see very clearly that he is ramming two no, it is three fingers in and out of her, My God she is going crazy as I was with lust.

As I watch I can feel an orgasm coming on, and I know it is going to be a great one. I bite my lips to keep from crying out. I don't want them to discover me and I don't want them to hear me and stop. I want to see if she can take his big fat hard cock in her. It is all I can do not to shout out at him to shove it in her. I wish it was my hand and fingers fucking her hot pussy, I wish it was my mouth kissing her. I see him moving and getting on to his knees. I just know he is going to put it in her, he fools me.

He moves up so she can suck on his cock, I watch as she struggles to take his huge fat cock in her mouth. She can't get much in and when she does get the head in, her mouth was stretched to the limit. At the same time she reaches down her belly and starts to rub her clit in a circular motion. Moving her hips in unison, I wonder what it would be like to take such a cock in my mouth or even if I could open my mouth that wide. Then I wondered how it would feel inside of my craving pussy. I watch as she strokes herself with one hand while the other strokes his dick as she sucks him. Oh if only I could sneak up to them and replace her fingers and my hand or my mouth. After a while he pulls away from her mouth and tells her to get on her knees. That he wants to fuck her doggy style.

At that angle, it offers me a great view of him aiming his dick at shiny wet hole and I can see it slowly disappear deep inside of her (My God she must have a cavern for a vagina). Thinking to my self "Ok, honey rub your clit." I watch her move her hand underneath herself, so she can rub her clit while he is fucking her. I know that lovely double feeling myself. I cannot imagine the stretching feeling that she has with his cock, while at the same time the feeling of rubbing the clit at the same time. God it had to be a pain/ pleasure thing. I can only imagine the wonderful feeling she was getting with both going on.

As I watch I see him slamming into her fast and furious. He is breathing and moaning loudly, she is on the verge of screaming in pleasure (I know that point very well). I am also having trouble keeping myself from screaming. It is then that I see the bush across from me move. I and I can see a guy standing near a tree also watching them and he is jacking off with his pants at his knees. Unlike myself, staying hidden, he is moving to them ever so slowly, as he strokes his cock. I feel safe that he did not see me.

Ohhhhhh god
May truly enjoys sucking cock. I've mentioned before that, when we first met, she didn't consider oral sex as sex! She enjoys feeling a man (me or others) getting hard in her mouth, she likes the feeling of control over them by teasing them, and enjoys feeling a throbbing cock explode, sometimes in her mouth, often on her tits or face.
Yeah, she's called a little Asian cocksucker, slut, or whatever else a guy feels like saying when he's horny. She's had a lot of men hold her head and fuck her face, which I love seeing. She's had guys hold her head as they cum so she can't get her mouth off of their cock. I've seen her take truly impressive length cocks all the way to the hilt. She can regularly take my 8 inches all the way.

Attachments

• 3592318828850148022(5).jpeg
    3592318828850148022(5).jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat