I'm so bored of my husband

Pretty sure the op is a fake. I mean start a thread saying you are bored of the husband then suddenly announce the issue is that he beats her.

Nonsense

Pretty sure the op is a fake. I mean start a thread saying you are bored of the husband then suddenly announce the issue is that he beats her.

Nonsense
Seems to be a lot of threads where people are coming on seeking attention by making claims about something, instead of just chatting and being themselves. This site sure is different from 4 years ago when I joined.

Reactions: 69jd69
Fuck him cheat on him... Any man that puts hands on a females deserves anything and everything he gets.. Fuck him maybe if he didn't put hands on you you wouldn't of cheated... Hate dudes like him ... Wish he would put hands on me please I wish... Lol or would love to cross paths with the piece of shit... fuck him give that pussy to someone that'll love it not hit it and not in a good way... Lol

I’m sure there are quite a few fake threads here. This one stands out more than most
I think the observations made by WNY3somecple, Tom Bauer, yourself and others is very much on point. And simply by refusing to be baited, members effectively shut down the OP. That is exactly what is required. Refusing to engage denies the satisfaction that is sought. It is an eloquent reply. And it can be quite effective.

Fuck him cheat on him... Any man that puts hands on a females deserves anything and everything he gets.. Fuck him maybe if he didn't put hands on you you wouldn't of cheated... Hate dudes like him ... Wish he would put hands on me please I wish... Lol or would love to cross paths with the piece of shit... fuck him give that pussy to someone that'll love it not hit it and not in a good way... Lol
You know -- there are places in the world still where any man that lays a hand on a woman instantly gets the living daylights kicked out of him by every decent guy within several hundred feet.

I think the observations made by WNY3somecple, Tom Bauer, yourself and others is very much on point. And simply by refusing to be baited, members effectively shut down the OP. That is exactly what is required. Refusing to engage denies the satisfaction that is sought. It is an eloquent reply. And it can be quite effective.
PT Barnum said it best. “There’s a sucker born every minute “

I agree that dude is a piece of shit, but I advise not to cheat on that man (if this situation is even real). Just leave that man. If he hits you when you're "good" what is he capable of when you cheat? Fuck that. Just leave. Play it safe, not petty.

Well I'm not gonna discuss what I do for a living, but let me tell you that women who are affected by domestic violence aren't going to go on a fetish website. They aren't going to first say they are bored then say they are being abused. In cases like that, and it holds true with men too, the abused partner will usually stay and not seek help due to a financial situation, feeling like they are trapped, etc. With that being said, I got one reply in a PM to her. I don't know what's going on in her personal life, I don't want to know, but the whole thing is really fishy.

Well I'm not gonna discuss what I do for a living, but let me tell you that women who are affected by domestic violence aren't going to go on a fetish website. They aren't going to first say they are bored then say they are being abused. In cases like that, and it holds true with men too, the abused partner will usually stay and not seek help due to a financial situation, feeling like they are trapped, etc. With that being said, I got one reply in a PM to her. I don't know what's going on in her personal life, I don't want to know, but the whole thing is really fishy.
Doesn't feel right to me, either. Not sure exactly why but my spidey senses are tingling.

Reactions: WNY3somecple