I'm tempted

viking

Couple
My dear wife has a lover and I have the pleasure of fucking her when she comes home. Lately I've been thinking about how two licks her when she gets home. But I'm a little afraid of what she'll think. I have to admit that I have been licking her panties that have been soaking through their juices and I like it. She never asked me to go down after fucking with him. What should I do??

My dear wife has a lover and I have the pleasure of fucking her when she comes home. Lately I've been thinking about how two licks her when she gets home. But I'm a little afraid of what she'll think. I have to admit that I have been licking her panties that have been soaking through their juices and I like it. She never asked me to go down after fucking with him. What should I do??
Go for it !!

Just tell her! It will probably turn her on. Women have a much better erotic imagination than men give them credit for!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
then I've tasted their juice, actually better than licking her panties clean. When she came home from him and I was ready to have sex. she probably thought it was as usual that I wanted to fuck her. I did not go straight down, I began to fondle with her breasts as I put one hand down into her panty. yes, it was wet and slippery. I kissed down on her stomach while removing her panty. Could feel that she was breathing faster as I came down to her pussy hair. I was surprised when I had licked her clit for a while, then I felt her hand on my head and she pushed me further down. There was more wetness and I licked her clean, she had her orgasm faster than usual. Could not see white sperm, just a slightly thicker and smoother liquid that was almost transparent.

then I've tasted their juice, actually better than licking her panties clean. When she came home from him and I was ready to have sex. she probably thought it was as usual that I wanted to fuck her. I did not go straight down, I began to fondle with her breasts as I put one hand down into her panty. yes, it was wet and slippery. I kissed down on her stomach while removing her panty. Could feel that she was breathing faster as I came down to her pussy hair. I was surprised when I had licked her clit for a while, then I felt her hand on my head and she pushed me further down. There was more wetness and I licked her clean, she had her orgasm faster than usual. Could not see white sperm, just a slightly thicker and smoother liquid that was almost transparent.

Nice one Viking 🤩⭐️
My wife’s pussy is swollen and a bit sensitive when she’s been fucked, normally more than once.....
She used to delay returning home as she felt guilty, perverted and a slut.
Now it’s her Kink.....she goes straight to our bed and sits on the edge legs apart to show me her freshly fucked pussy.
My wife always asks me to be gentle and will cum soon after I start licking and sucking her enlarged Clit and tasting her Labia. The taste is slightly metallic and different to her normal pussy flavour.
She then sucks my cock and will comment how it’s “Harder than Normal“
After that, it’s fucking like animals, she’ll be very vocal, yelping into a strong orgasm which sends me into mine.
My orgasm is stronger and more sperm ejaculates as if I’m in competition with her last Swordsman.

I’m not into cleaning up but would love to have a MMF with someone’s wife and see it done.

@viking You won’t see the sperm, as semen turns clear after 15 minutes. The only visable trace of sperm will be when it dries in her underwear.

Do it. Is he black. You know you want to taste him mixed with her juices.

Did enjoy it knowing you were licking his cum out of her fucked pussy. If so did it turn you on knowing ot was there?