I'm Thinking I May Be On The Wrong Web Site....Suggestions Needed.

I'm starting to think I may be on/in the wrong web site. I've noticed that a commonality on this web site is;

Men send their wives out to be fucked without them being there, or bring over someone either they both know or just one of them knows....and the hubby leaves.

Most guys seem to be looking for a "John Holms" to fuck their wives.

I don't eat cream pie, which seems to be a common thing I see written about.

We don't care if a potential playmate has a 10" or a 6" cock....as long as we are comfortable with him is all that matters.

I won't stand for my wife or anyone else belittling me,

I don't have any sort of sexual contact with other men,

I don't "clean the shaft",

I don't lick her clit while she's being fucked.

She doesn't meet anyone without me present.

She doesn't have sex without me present.

I don't do sloppy seconds (everyone wears a condom).

I do absolutely love watching my wife fuck other men.

I don't get jelous, hurt, mad, or anything but highly turned on.

I don't judge men who do indulge in these things.

So there's the rub. I don't seem to fit into the category of a "cuckold", so what am I? And is there web sites like this one for men like me?
Any suggestions (short of pissing off) would be appreciated.

UPDATE;
I have since posting this, found out that I'm a "Stag" and my wife a "Vixen".

Last edited:
My suggestion would be you have to take the good with the bad.

Some things you might like and somethings you wont. Maybe you aren't a full blown cuckold. But it sounds like some things are similar

Just my thoughts

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U
My suggestion would be you have to take the good with the bad.

Some things you might like and somethings you wont. Maybe you aren't a full blown cuckold. But it sounds like some things are similar

Just my thoughts

Appreciate the insight, not sure what you mean about taking the good with the bad.
I don't see the things I listed as "bad"....I just don't do them.

Yeah I agree with you on some stuff. I don’t want to clean up or get involved with the man. Not interested. I do enjoy her going out to fuck other men. Better for me if I’m not there.

"So there's the rub. I don't seem to fit into the category of a "cuckold", so what am I?"

The definition of cuckold is simple:
- Webster
a man whose wife is unfaithful
- Dictionary.com
the husband of an unfaithful wife.
- English Oxford
A man whose wife is sexually unfaithful

By any definiton you are a cuckold. All the rest you described are subsets of cuckolding. You fit in here, just can't be pigeon holed into any subset.

hi Uncledude55
I really understand you because I am just same sıtuatıon. I dont like suck guys or lick my fresh fucked wife or something like in cuckold videos.
But I wanna watched my wife fucks anotherman. my huge fantasy is watching my wife is fucking on the bed while I am sitting near bed and jacking off my cock.

So I have tried talk with more people who are cuck. everyday I have learn new things.
I think it is journay. One man told me there is no one switch to make you a cuckold.
if you wanna be cuck you should work on it and it wıll take a time sometimes months sometime years.

now I am in progress myself. I am preparing my self,.
I suggest talk more people who are cuck. keep out from BULL. sometime they help but usually they confuse you.

what about your wife? ıs she really want this or jsut you?

Reactions: Uncledude55
we all have different thrills. I am not a cuck either but I do enjoy seeing my wife having sex. We do it in a respectful way that involves me in a dominant position. But for all that, I love sloppy seconds, of talk about hitting her peak, yes that puts her on the total edge knowing I am making love to her with another mans cum inside her. I love the feelings and she loves the concept

"So there's the rub. I don't seem to fit into the category of a "cuckold", so what am I?"

The definition of cuckold is simple:
- Webster
a man whose wife is unfaithful
- Dictionary.com
the husband of an unfaithful wife.
- English Oxford
A man whose wife is sexually unfaithful

By any definiton you are a cuckold. All the rest you described are subsets of cuckolding. You fit in here, just can't be pigeon holed into any subset.

Thanks 2wheel. I appreciate your come back. The only question to your insight would be....Is it "unfaithful" if this is something we both enjoy together?

Reactions: big daddy
hi Uncledude55
I really understand you because I am just same sıtuatıon. I dont like suck guys or lick my fresh fucked wife or something like in cuckold videos.
But I wanna watched my wife fucks anotherman. my huge fantasy is watching my wife is fucking on the bed while I am sitting near bed and jacking off my cock.

So I have tried talk with more people who are cuck. everyday I have learn new things.
I think it is journay. One man told me there is no one switch to make you a cuckold.
if you wanna be cuck you should work on it and it wıll take a time sometimes months sometime years.

now I am in progress myself. I am preparing my self,.
I suggest talk more people who are cuck. keep out from BULL. sometime they help but usually they confuse you.

what about your wife? ıs she really want this or jsut you?

I think you may have missed something in the translation, Gasyjack. My wife and I have enjoyed me watching her fucking other men for several years now. My question was about not fitting the "normal" criteria that seems to be what a cuck is.

we all have different thrills. I am not a cuck either but I do enjoy seeing my wife having sex. We do it in a respectful way that involves me in a dominant position. But for all that, I love sloppy seconds, of talk about hitting her peak, yes that puts her on the total edge knowing I am making love to her with another mans cum inside her. I love the feelings and she loves the concept

Thanks AxelP....I'm right with ya up to sloppy seconds. But hey....ain't no crime in liking seconds, just not for me.
I wonder, If what Ron200409 says is on the mark, if there is a web site for "stags and Vixens". I know I'll be looking. :)

Reactions: AxelP
Thanks AxelP....I'm right with ya up to sloppy seconds. But hey....ain't no crime in liking seconds, just not for me.
I wonder, If what Ron200409 says is on the mark, if there is a web site for "stags and Vixens". I know I'll be looking. :)
I am not a cuckold by definition, my wife is not unfaithful to me. I am aware of every time she has sex with another man and I am there for the majority of those times.
Two meals absolutely nothing sexier and to see my wife pleasing another man watching the other man in the throes of total sexual ecstasy.
And for me the hottest moment is after the men finishes and he pulls out of her, rolls over and I see the evidence of what they were doing between her legs.
I will look into her eyes she will look back at me.
The spark initiates between has no equal.
When we kiss right after that moment it is magical. When I enter her freshly finished like that is a sensation that is impossible describe to those who never experience the joy the thrill the excitement of entering your wife right after another man has cummed inside her.
It makes me so thrilled and so proud of her at the same moment

I am not a cuckold by definition, my wife is not unfaithful to me. I am aware of every time she has sex with another man and I am there for the majority of those times.
Two meals absolutely nothing sexier and to see my wife pleasing another man watching the other man in the throes of total sexual ecstasy.
And for me the hottest moment is after the men finishes and he pulls out of her, rolls over and I see the evidence of what they were doing between her legs.
When we kiss right after that moment it is magical. When I enter her freshly finished like that is a sensation that is impossible describe to those who never experience the joy the thrill the excitement of entering your wife right after another man has cummed inside her.

That's awesome, Bro !!! I mean that. I can tell just from the way you describe that moment, it's special.

As for myself....I love watching my better half when she's fucking another man. I love hearing the sounds she makes that's different from when her and I fuck or make love. I love it when another man is really rocking her world and she looks over at me with a look that says, "Thank you for this". I love everything about it, from watching her prepare for the evening to watching her fuck and everything in between.

My fantasy (and this hasn't happened yet) is to watch her being gangbanged by several dudes.

Question....Have you ever watched your other half lick pussy?

That's awesome, Bro !!! I mean that. I can tell just from the way you describe that moment, it's special.

As for myself....I love watching my better half when she's fucking another man. I love hearing the sounds she makes that's different from when her and I fuck or make love. I love it when another man is really rocking her world and she looks over at me with a look that says, "Thank you for this". I love everything about it, from watching her prepare for the evening to watching her fuck and everything in between.

My fantasy (and this hasn't happened yet) is to watch her being gangbanged by several dudes.

Question....Have you ever watched your other half lick pussy?
I will private message you a little bit about our background in our history but yes I have seen that quite a few times.
I'm actually waiting for it to happen with a new young lady that's now our roommate in our flat.
Once I tell you a little bit more about our life situation you'll understand better.
But yes she always tries to make sure that I have as many experiences with two women as she has with two men which of course is going to be impossible.
And I really don't want it I really have more fun watching her with other men and sharing her with other men and getting her after she's had another man that is what really drives me.
Quite frankly most women that I meet even here or wherever just don't pull my trigger like my wife does.
We were actually in the USA last year she was there for business I tagged along for vacation.
There was this woman in New York that was actually one of her clients, who took us out on the town in Manhattan and it was a really good time we went to a comedy show in Greenwich Village and end of the night having drinks at Rockefeller Center and later she accompanied us to our hotel and stayed with us all night.
The woman was just as interested in me as my wife but it was really fun to see the two in a 69 position with me with a drink waiting my turn.
We've come to really enjoy the United States the few times that we have been there

"I am not a cuckold by definition, my wife is not unfaithful to me. I am aware of every time she has sex with another man and I am there for the majority of those times."

Just cause you who's stealing or you doesn't mean it's not theft, it's just theft you are aware of and condone.

Hotwife - definition of the female
Cuckold - definition of the male

Embrace it, it's only a label, it's the lifestyle we engage in that's important.

Axel, I absolutely could not agree more!!! Sloppy seconds is without a doubt the most erotic feeling ever. (Are you beginning to get my point?) Watching another man cumming in my wife and her in ectasy and knowing I'm going to be inside her soon....well, there just isn't anything close to that! Perhaps, if I didn't watch the other guy cum in her, it would lose something? Perhaps. But, slipping into her after another man just finishes, is a feeling and mental concept that is really indescribable! Unfortunately, my wife passed away and now all, I can do is relive those moments as I jack off!

You've hit on the feelings I had on here also ....
I don't feel I'm cuckold , sure I love men fucking my wife, but I don't need to be there, but we have had 3somes.
I just love men enjoying her, and I love the positive reaction it all has to our own sex life.
As someone said , we all enjoy certain parts of this lifestyle , and I see myself not as cuckold , but do see myself as having a hot wife .

The best that I can add to this is that we are all cucks. But just as with anything else cuckolding is different for different men. We can both be drinkers but I may like to drink beer and you may like vodka. We drink different drinks but we are both still drinkers.

I like to clean up my wife’s creampie and you don’t. We are both cucks but we just do it different. There are things that other cocks do that I don’t but we are still in the same fraternity.