I'm wondering how much would you pay for the night with my wife?

I'm wondering how much would you pay for the night with my wife? She loves sex, we did mfm, fmf and she has a regular bull too. She's 31, she loves to suck cocks and swallow cum, she is a slave to her bulls, she does everything except anal but you can put a butt plug in her ass and fuck her pussy. Also she licks asses, sucking toes etc
Properly trained

Reactions: alexzhg
I'm wondering how much would you pay for the night with my wife? She loves sex, we did mfm, fmf and she has a regular bull too. She's 31, she loves to suck cocks and swallow cum, she is a slave to her bulls, she does everything except anal but you can put a butt plug in her ass and fuck her pussy. Also she licks asses, sucking toes etc
great sexy wife love to cum for her hmmm I would think start at 500.00

I love Asian woman with a meaty ass, 1000 for 2 hours and I’m in

Reactions: alexzhg