Impregnation

My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

What is everyone’s thoughts on this?
impregnation in process...

Attachments

• z16.jpg
    z16.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 222
  • example.jpg
    example.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 222
My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

The moment this becomes a longer term relationship, I would insist she stop birth control. I would also consider him having a vasectomy in addition to always using condoms when masturbating. He wouldn’t have to worry about cumming inside her. That wouldn’t be happening.

It would be worth supporting a child just to fuck your wife 👍👍👍.

Personally find the fantasy weird, but definitely not something to play at for real. That's a life we are talking about and if things in your marriage go south things you thought would be a secret might not stay a secret. Or even if it came out accidentally it could mess the youngster up
Isn't this part of the excitement especially with married women whose sex life is depressing?

Felt the need to make an update. We decided to give it a go since one of our bulls was more than enthusiastic to knock her up. Just took a pregnancy test and would you know it? She's pregnant! I have pics from the day we think it happened.
Congratulations. I could not be happier for you.
Hoping to find my own cucked couple for this

Damn I would love to fill her

La mayor fantasía de mi esposa y mía es que deje de tomar la píldora y que uno de sus toros la embarace. Obviamente, es un compromiso mayor que una noche de diversión pervertida, por eso no lo hemos hecho. Sin embargo, ¡hay algo acerca de ver a un hombre penetrando hasta el fondo de mi esposa con la intención de dejarla embarazada que es simplemente increíble!

¿Cuál es el pensamiento de todos sobre esto?
Creo que el mayor grado de cornudo se alcanza cuando un toro embaraza a tu mujer. Alli, somos reyes de los cornudos

My wife had an affair on me with her younger co-worker over a year ago. When she confessed about it to me she also told me she went off her birth control pill. So her intent was to get pregnant by his seed. When their employer found out about the affair, they transferred him out and she broke off the relationship.
She never did get pregnant by him. To this day, she's still off birth control. Now it's just a waiting game to see if she wants to fuck around again since I told her I was ok with her getting pregnant by another man and I like watching her get pleased by a real man.