In detail, what would you do to my wife? (She reads the comments)

a very beautiful young lady with lovely eyes stunning breast and a gorgeous body. the room would be fill with the smell of roses and as she entered my house i would give her red roses and chocolate and greet her with a kiss on her cheek. taking her by the hand i would lead her to my bed room where she would place the flowers on the desk and we would sit facing each other. then I would give her a shoulder rub the slowly working my way to remove her red dress. tenderly kissing her neck my hands would slowly move to magnificent breast tenderly massaging them as my mouth slowly kissing her neck moves to her breast. my tongue would then dance across her nipples as my hand went to her love box. massaging her G-spot until had a orgasm and squirted then tenderly moving inside and make love with her hoping to fall into each other arms

Reactions: werekinky2
I would need to borrow her for a weekend minimum to do her justice. I would repeatedly fill each of her holes with my cum and enjoy hearing her orgasms.

Reactions: owlcuck
I would lick her to many orgasms. Adore her beautiful body. Rub oil all over her and then share her with some friends. In short, I'd do anything she wanted.

Before I wanna kiss her red lips deeply and taste her lips .and then lick her both nipples hardly and press them.then slowly 2 kiss and lick her every body parts and lick centre point of her body and slowly 2 get down and lick her pussy and ass deeply with fingring and eat both.and then fuck hard full night and do again this process.

I'd invite a half a dozen of my friends over and we would take turns taking her in every hole. You would be there tied to a chair and forced to watch us use her over and over again as our personnel sex doll. Each of us would use all of her holes. She could have 5 minute rest breaks and then back to use