In honor of Mother's Day, maybe my wife will begin the journey to Motherhood

Takemoment

Male
Oct 30, 2022
My wife and I have tried for many years for me to get her pregnant, without success. Doctors say there is nothing wrong with us. So tonight a guy my wife has fucked in the past will be fucking her bare. We know he is fertile as he is a divorced father of two healthy kids. If it happens, it was meant to be.

My wife and I have tried for many years for me to get her pregnant, without success. Doctors say there is nothing wrong with us. So tonight a guy my wife has fucked in the past will be fucking her bare. We know he is fertile as he is a divorced father of two healthy kids. If it happens, it was meant to be.
Its a heartwarming story.

It will be awesome when you are gathered around the table having a holiday meal with his kids and your wife telling your step family about how mom was cum dumped and that is why they exist.

This is a Hallmark Christmas movie in the making.

It is exciting, nerve-wrecking, worrisome, waiting to see if my wife gets her period or if she is pregnant. Did his fertile seed do the deed or will it be another disappointment. Emotionally, I am all over the place, from wanting her to be pregnant so we can have a baby, to hoping she gets her period so she is not pregnant by another man, to hoping it takes many more sessions before the deed actually works. Just a few more days or so. UGH

VERY HOT!! What a wonderful way to get pregnant, by a Lover with hubby there and on Mothers Day!! I like that. J (the wife)

It is exciting, nerve-wrecking, worrisome, waiting to see if my wife gets her period or if she is pregnant. Did his fertile seed do the deed or will it be another disappointment. Emotionally, I am all over the place, from wanting her to be pregnant so we can have a baby, to hoping she gets her period so she is not pregnant by another man, to hoping it takes many more sessions before the deed actually works. Just a few more days or so. UGH
Hard to decide in this situation which way of most SEXCITING!! One time with a Lover and WOW i am pregnant........or we simply stop worrying about it, make love when we make love, and eventually I realize I have missed my period and the one thing I know FOR SURE is its not hubbys!! And then celebrating wiht my Lover when I tell him the good news!! INTENSE!! J (the wife)

Reactions: NMlover
Unfortunately my wife got her period last night, so he did not make her pregnant. We have scheduled another fuck session with him in a couple of weeks. My wife thinks that he should fuck her over a seven day period around the time she thinks she could be ovulating.

Unfortunately my wife got her period last night, so he did not make her pregnant. We have scheduled another fuck session with him in a couple of weeks. My wife thinks that he should fuck her over a seven day period around the time she thinks she could be ovulating.
Sorry to hear she didnt fall pregnant. Just curious, Will he be exclusive over that 7 day period or will you both be fucking her? Just seems you would be happier if he fathers your child.

Reactions: Riker41 and NMlover
I fully understand your feelings, and have had the same nervous wait myself. In truth i would love to experience it again. I have posted the story of my cuck experience elsewhere o nthe board if you wanted to learn more....

Thank you for making me your wife's gynecologist. We have discussed her inability to get pregnant, her period, and now her ovulating. Nothing gets me hornier than discussing ovulation.

When was her last pap smear?

Thank you for making me your wife's gynecologist. We have discussed her inability to get pregnant, her period, and now her ovulating. Nothing gets me hornier than discussing ovulation.

When was her last pap smear?
Her last pap smear was back In January.

I M also
Divorce father of two healthy boy child .one 15 yr old and other 10 year old .anybody interested in pregnancy