Indecent proposal

Has anyone here ever requested or excepted cash for time with the wife?
Mary has had a few experiences of exchanging sex for cash or goods.

First was when she was fresh out of college, she sucked off the landlord a few times for rent breaks when money was tight.

When she managed to jewelry kiosks at a mall, one of her suppliers has a bracelet she really wanted but at the time we could not afford. He negotiated a fair exchange of her sucking him off a few times in exchange.

On a business trip to a trade show her and her team were sent a few days ahead. Rest of team went to a ballgame one night. She ended up at restaurant in the hotel. It was busy so she sat at the bar to eat. Got talking to a guy who may have misunderstood her saying she was there for business. Anyways ended up back in her room, a couple of rounds in bed, she went to take a shower, told him to let himself out. Came out if shower found a note that said thanks and a pile of cash.

Some years later she a worked part time at a massage parlor ...yes that kind of massage parlor.

I told her it wasn't enuf for the night. The guy offered 1200.
She took it.
Said she blew him once, slept a few hours, fucked him good, slept until morning.
He gave her a $300 tip. She made 1500 for the night!

Reactions: kort6776
I had several Black Lovers who whored me out. Mostly it was at Black after hours clubs where I would be taken to a private room, or up in the DJ booth, and guys would come and tell me what they paid for......like sex without condoms, BJ's, sex with a condom (hated those but did it, luckily they were few and far between). A lot of this was done WITHOUT the use of my diaphragm, which is all the birth control I use.....that was HOT too!! Never got pregnant, wish I had.

One guy was really serious about "putting me on the street" which REALLY excited me. I did some "outcalls" for him where he would call me (sometimes at work) and tell me where to go and what to do, and I would leave work, go where he sent me, and come back to work dripping fresh sperm down my thighs!! I loved doing that!! And he had me "entertain" at his apartment too.

But being a "streetwalker" for him was VERY exciting...have to understand my position as a top Corp Executive by day, and streetwalking whore by night was amazingly appealing, and even the fact that if caught and exposed did not lessen the excitement. Likely my life would be VERY different today had he not been busted for drugs and sent to prison.

J (the wife)

I had several Black Lovers who whored me out. Mostly it was at Black after hours clubs where I would be taken to a private room, or up in the DJ booth, and guys would come and tell me what they paid for......like sex without condoms, BJ's, sex with a condom (hated those but did it, luckily they were few and far between). A lot of this was done WITHOUT the use of my diaphragm, which is all the birth control I use.....that was HOT too!! Never got pregnant, wish I had.

One guy was really serious about "putting me on the street" which REALLY excited me. I did some "outcalls" for him where he would call me (sometimes at work) and tell me where to go and what to do, and I would leave work, go where he sent me, and come back to work dripping fresh sperm down my thighs!! I loved doing that!! And he had me "entertain" at his apartment too.

But being a "streetwalker" for him was VERY exciting...have to understand my position as a top Corp Executive by day, and streetwalking whore by night was amazingly appealing, and even the fact that if caught and exposed did not lessen the excitement. Likely my life would be VERY different today had he not been busted for drugs and sent to prison.

J (the wife)
That was a very Hot and exciting story! Love to hear more of Your Adventures! I wish I had met you as a streetwalker or outcall gal!