Indian couple!

megzmayank

Couple
Aug 3, 2021
We are just a regular couple. Maybe your next door neighbour. Working professionals. Relaxed and kinky in some cases. 32M, 29F. Based out of India and frequent travelers to Australia.

Looking to be friends with nice and fun guys with intention to meet. Not paid, but we take a step ahead only when we feel comfortable. Gentleman with lots of dark fantasies are huge turn on.

We are just a regular couple. Maybe your next door neighbour. Working professionals. Relaxed and kinky in some cases. 32M, 29F. Based out of India and frequent travelers to Australia.

Looking to be friends with nice and fun guys with intention to meet. Not paid, but we take a step ahead only when we feel comfortable. Gentleman with lots of dark fantasies are huge turn on.
Your welcome dear. I m from Uttrakhand Dehradun 34 yr old divorced guy .

welcome , and nice to meet you guys.

Hi I am an Indian 29 year old.
I would love to strat a conversation with you guys to explore our dark and dominance fantasy. It always turns me on when i get to know someone has dark hidden fantasy same like me

I m experience bull boy in india in gujarat

Attachments

• IMG_20201113_154816.jpg
    IMG_20201113_154816.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 1