Insert Black Cock

There you go! Saturday night's alternate plan at a local lifestyle club after her date with the twin and her backup date flaked. BBC to stretch that pussy! I (Mr HW) introduced myself to him as it was getting late and Mrs HW had gone to the bathroom. It didn't take long after I introduced them for him to charm her out of her panties. Lots of pics and videos of this too...enjoy! Who wants next? What's better than face down ass up pounding??!!

HW

View attachment 312163
That is a good arse ??

There you go! Saturday night's alternate plan at a local lifestyle club after her date with the twin and her backup date flaked. BBC to stretch that pussy! I (Mr HW) introduced myself to him as it was getting late and Mrs HW had gone to the bathroom. It didn't take long after I introduced them for him to charm her out of her panties. Lots of pics and videos of this too...enjoy! Who wants next? What's better than face down ass up pounding??!!

HW

View attachment 312163
Love that he has the next condom there - already planning for next round!

HW

View attachment 312163
You already know that I do!!!

Insert here please.....
1254d8d3-0e21-4994-8a8c-209be3fb50ab-jpeg.116602
Thank you ? x