Instant hard tip for cucks

quickguy

Whenever and wherever I go with my wife, when she starts talking to a man, in particular those much younger than me - we are both in our sixties- I cant stop thinking of her down on her knees and sucking his cock. I must say my hotwife sucks as a pro, it is very difficult to hold cum back while she plays with your cock. Just think about it all the time she speaks to him and wonder if he is already horny for her and how much time he would resist without cuming in his mouth. Obviously I try that the chat last as long as possible. Besides enjoying my fantasy, my cock grows bigger and harder than ever. Try it and post here how it works for you, or if you have already done it tell us your experience.

Whenever and wherever I go with my wife, when she starts talking to a man, in particular those much younger than me - we are both in our sixties- I cant stop thinking of her down on her knees and sucking his cock. I must say my hotwife sucks as a pro, it is very difficult to hold cum back while she plays with your cock. Just think about it all the time she speaks to him and wonder if he is already horny for her and how much time he would resist without cuming in his mouth. Obviously I try that the chat last as long as possible. Besides enjoying my fantasy, my cock grows bigger and harder than ever. Try it and post here how it works for you, or if you have already done it tell us your experience.
Hot experience🔥 sexy wife🔥😍

Reactions: quickguy
Is this a fantasy or reality, for me when my wife is flirting with another man or them with her, I get erect instantly as I know if he is interested she is going to hook up sooner or later, for me the real thrill and gives me a super erection is when she is in action with a stranger she just met!

Is this a fantasy or reality, for me when my wife is flirting with another man or them with her, I get erect instantly as I know if he is interested she is going to hook up sooner or later, for me the real thrill and gives me a super erection is when she is in action with a stranger she just met!
It has been both and of course action is always the super hot thing. What I inteded to say is that for me at least just when I see her chating - and seducing, because she is always seducing everybody- any man and anywhere ( even places or people where we shouldnt think of it) my mind goes instantly to imagine her lips around his hard cock, and mine gets stiff as a rock.

Reactions: mark14u
It has been both and of course action is always the super hot thing. What I inteded to say is that for me at least just when I see her chating - and seducing, because she is always seducing everybody- any man and anywhere ( even places or people where we shouldnt think of it) my mind goes instantly to imagine her lips around his hard cock, and mine gets stiff as a rock.
Well I get that. Yea my mind always seems to go in that direction. If not sucking about her fucking him, even if that’s not where the situation is going.

• Love
Reactions: quickguy
Another tip for cucks we have just put into practice two times this morning. When you ask for an Uber let the wife sit in the front seat and you sit just behind the driver. She wasnt dressed nor revealing nos very sexy but gave him a nice chat, even sexy some moments all the way. It was super hot for me and it happened in both trips when the driver starts trying to touch her by accident, changing gears for example or the best part is when he tries to touch his own growing cock when your wife looks the other direction. I couldnt think in another thing that she grabbing his cock and put it inside her mouth. When we arrived she told me she was sooo wet and wanted to do exactly what I have been thinking. Maybe next time the three of us end up in a hotel room.

Choosing a table at a bar/resto with your hotwife. You should always be the one to choose it and always sit at a table giving your back to a table where there is a man alone. So your wife, sits in front of you but also in front of the man. He will stare her behind your back and you will enjoy her answer to the staring. Yesterday we played it at a pizza bar at noon. Big fun. She started taking off whatever she could take off, touching her hair many times, changing position on her chair so her boobs could move a bit and finally answering his staring with direct looks at him over my head. I never turned back but when we left and i could see the lust in his eyes he couldnt help taking them off my wife. Sometimes I go in front and my wife gets phone numbers in a quick move hand to hand behind me. Yesterday we havent enough time but I use to leave her alone for a while taking my time in the bathroom, many things happen then.

Reactions: Creampielover45