Intentional or not?

Jul 23, 2020
It should come as no surprise that my wife has found a new love for chatting with other men. What happened a few weeks ago has me wondering if she did it intentionally or it was just purely coincidental.

I was doing some work around the house and had some trash to take out of our garage. After disposing of the bag, I decided to take a quick look at some work a contractor had done to the exterior of our house and it was then that it happened.

My wife has a guy on the side she texts with regularly and they have both been very open with me about some of the fun encounters they’ve had when I’m not around. I noticed our bedroom curtain was emitting a bit of light as it was getting late in the day and it was twilight.

Peeking in for a second, there was my wife in her full naked glory. Phone in one hand, breast in another and her favorite toy firmly inserted to the hilt down below. I watched for a few seconds as she alternated playing with her nipples and plunging her dildo in and out of her pussy, all the while staring at her phone screen.

I didn’t have my phone with me so I headed back to the garage and opened the text window the three of us share. Sure enough, both of them were marked online and I knew they were having fun.

Before I could get back to the window for another peek, she had turned off the light. Checking again, she wasn’t online anymore. I must’ve caught her in the midst of an orgasm and she went to sleep right after.

I’m pretty sure she didn’t see me as her phone was between her eyes and the window so I can’t help but think this was a crazy coincidence!

It should come as no surprise that my wife has found a new love for chatting with other men. What happened a few weeks ago has me wondering if she did it intentionally or it was just purely coincidental.

I was doing some work around the house and had some trash to take out of our garage. After disposing of the bag, I decided to take a quick look at some work a contractor had done to the exterior of our house and it was then that it happened.

My wife has a guy on the side she texts with regularly and they have both been very open with me about some of the fun encounters they’ve had when I’m not around. I noticed our bedroom curtain was emitting a bit of light as it was getting late in the day and it was twilight.

Peeking in for a second, there was my wife in her full naked glory. Phone in one hand, breast in another and her favorite toy firmly inserted to the hilt down below. I watched for a few seconds as she alternated playing with her nipples and plunging her dildo in and out of her pussy, all the while staring at her phone screen.

I didn’t have my phone with me so I headed back to the garage and opened the text window the three of us share. Sure enough, both of them were marked online and I knew they were having fun.

Before I could get back to the window for another peek, she had turned off the light. Checking again, she wasn’t online anymore. I must’ve caught her in the midst of an orgasm and she went to sleep right after.

I’m pretty sure she didn’t see me as her phone was between her eyes and the window so I can’t help but think this was a crazy coincidence!

Memories4Us

Would it excite you if she & I message each other?

Some how I know it does... What does your cock say?