Introduced fantasy to wife. Help and advice!

ilovetofu

Male
Aug 20, 2021
Wait, u have 8 inches?

How much bigger are you hoping to gom?
Thats on the pretty large size.
If she wants more than that, you may have to get her her first BBC....
👀 that would probably be “hot out the gates” for a first attempt, don’t you think?

JMNBABE

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Michigan in summer,Clearwater in Winter
the two guys, i shared my now ex girlfriend with discussed condoms before hand, we both agreed to use them, and she knew i had brought some with us, but both men talked her into going bareback, against my wishes
Guys WILL do this, and its is really the womans decision....despite what agreement you may have ahead of time. Most women will want to please thier partner, and sex is a LOT more itnense and personal when done without any protection. Might as well get used to that. CW

JMNBABE

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Michigan in summer,Clearwater in Winter
Wait, u have 8 inches?

How much bigger are you hoping to gom?
Thats on the pretty large size.
If she wants more than that, you may have to get her her first BBC....
LOL, if he is a white guy, he is measuring from back behind his balls where you can feel the tightness, its some tendon or muscle that creates the erection, when he is hard!! LOLLOL It adds about 4 inches. I have experienced this personally. J (the wife)

Lapster

Male
From
AL, US
Sep 7, 2018
Alabama, USA
👀 that would probably be “hot out the gates” for a first attempt, don’t you think?
Can I ask how old are you two? How long have you been together? Married? Kids? Number of partners each? Also any religious issues or upbringing that is more conservative?

It will give everyone context to give you better answers.