Introduction

Hi everyone. I am Scott and my wife is Emily. We are a very open minded married couple. We both enjoy when other men flirt with Emily and occasionally that has led to more than just flirting ;-). We are happy to be here and meet new people with similar interests. Emily definitely meets the definition of the word "Hotwife" and has been shared with several men so far. Some have been one time encounters and others have been with her on a more regular basis. We are very good friends with another couple that we "wife swap" with pretty often, so I get to have my fair share of fun too. There is nothing hotter in this world than watching Emily in action with a man and we both get so turned on by her erotic encounters.

Attached is a picture of the two of us.View attachment 359932
She's lovely. So happy to hear you're both enjoying the fun. What a exciting thing all of this is. Even just showing them off is awesome. Look forward to seeing more of you two.

Reactions: Cloud9Couple
Hi everyone. I am Scott and my wife is Emily. We are a very open minded married couple. We both enjoy when other men flirt with Emily and occasionally that has led to more than just flirting ;-). We are happy to be here and meet new people with similar interests. Emily definitely meets the definition of the word "Hotwife" and has been shared with several men so far. Some have been one time encounters and others have been with her on a more regular basis. We are very good friends with another couple that we "wife swap" with pretty often, so I get to have my fair share of fun too. There is nothing hotter in this world than watching Emily in action with a man and we both get so turned on by her erotic encounters.

She is hot!

Reactions: Purplewrath

Hottie 👅

welcome to wwtp. congratulations on sharing such a beautiful woman. great pic to introduce emily as a hotwife with her legs spread showing her pussy and her ring. is that your cock or another guy?
What a simply beautiful young woman Emily is Scott.... and how lucky you two are to have embraced this dynamic in yourselves so early, what a wonderful world lies ahead for you together.... thank you for the stunning introduction :love:
Hello. Chad 36 from w.v. shes very hot. Can i see more

Emily is lovely. My wife is still in the talking phase about sexual encounters like threesomes. But we discuss it more than we used to and she gets very turned on when we discuss it. We just still haven't met the right person/ people.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

S

sexy

Reactions: Loadedrocks

Fucking hot