Ipswich UK couple

Suffolkfun

Male
Jun 19, 2016
Ipswich UK
So where do I start? M44 & F42, in a relationship (not married) for coming up to 13 years, 2 kids together, and 3 from her previous partner. Pretty much a 'normal' couple, apart from I harbour a desire to find someone to seduce her and have sex with her.
Our sex life is best described as sporadic, and when it does happen, is focused entirely on her. We have foreplay, I give her oral, and penetration, if it happens, is always from behind, doggy style us Brits call it. She rarely gives me oral, claiming early on in our relationship she's not keen on it. She cums from foreplay and oral, she used to cum with penetration but that hasn't happened for a long time. I also unfortunately do not last as long as I used to. There was a period last year, a couple of months, where she suddenly developed a liking for giving me oral, her technique changed, and she couldn't get enough, licking and sucking me, and sucking my balls, caressing them as she sucked my cock, but that stopped as suddenly as it started, and without explanation, her just saying she didn't know why.
Again, early on in the relationship, I told her if she ever wanted to go with someone else, as long as it was just sex, I didn't mind, as long as she told me. This was met with she didn't want anyone else. There have been times over the last few years when I've got the feeling she has had some fun with someone else, but she will never admit to it, and at other times she will readily accuse me of cheating, something I understand people do to disguise their own behaviour! I also mentioned, early on, that I'd love to see her with someone else, share her in our bed, which she brushed off. I've mentioned it a few times since, her response is always the same, no, but I've noticed her body seems to react differently, she gets noticeably wetter, very quickly, almost instant. We have never role played, I know her well enough to know she wouldn't. We also don't communicate very well, we talk, but have never seemed to be able to communicate about this, she brushes it off and won't talk about it.
I know in the past she has cheated on previous partners, she is still in contact on Facebook with the two men she cheated with, but denies there is anything more than friendship, besides they both live 40 miles away and she doesn't drive. I also have my suspicions she's had some fun with one or two of our friends, she won't admit to anything though. I've also found pictures on her phone, of her, semi naked and using her vibe, which were never sent to me. They also looked like they weren't taken in our house! When she found out I knew about them, she was adamant they'd been taken in our bedroom, by her, and she'd just forgotten to send them to me. I also know she has dabbled with a bisexual mutual friend, before we got together but again she's no longer willing to discuss it.

So, with that all now shared, would I be wrong to try and find someone to introduce her to, unknowing to her, to see if they could seduce her and introduce her to this lifestyle?

From her attitude, I'm thinking that you won't live long enough to change her.
My limited experience leads me to surmise that unless your partner has even a slight leaning towards the lifestyle (whether she realizes it or not) and you're patient enough to spend months, years in gentle persuasion - interspersed with periods of not mentioning it at all (to relieve pressure) you can pretty much forget it.
First and foremost is honesty - between BOTH of you. If she can't be honest with you now, you don't stand a chance.
Of course... I could be wrong.

Reactions: MissMyWife
I get that, and I also think she wouldn't do anything if she knew I was involved. How wrong would it be to find someone, and I know it won't happen overnight, to befriend her, with a view to leading her astray. I don't care if she cheats, its the knowing she's doing it, effectively set it up.

So where do I start? M44 & F42, in a relationship (not married) for coming up to 13 years, 2 kids together, and 3 from her previous partner. Pretty much a 'normal' couple, apart from I harbour a desire to find someone to seduce her and have sex with her.
Our sex life is best described as sporadic, and when it does happen, is focused entirely on her. We have foreplay, I give her oral, and penetration, if it happens, is always from behind, doggy style us Brits call it. She rarely gives me oral, claiming early on in our relationship she's not keen on it. She cums from foreplay and oral, she used to cum with penetration but that hasn't happened for a long time. I also unfortunately do not last as long as I used to. There was a period last year, a couple of months, where she suddenly developed a liking for giving me oral, her technique changed, and she couldn't get enough, licking and sucking me, and sucking my balls, caressing them as she sucked my cock, but that stopped as suddenly as it started, and without explanation, her just saying she didn't know why.
Again, early on in the relationship, I told her if she ever wanted to go with someone else, as long as it was just sex, I didn't mind, as long as she told me. This was met with she didn't want anyone else. There have been times over the last few years when I've got the feeling she has had some fun with someone else, but she will never admit to it, and at other times she will readily accuse me of cheating, something I understand people do to disguise their own behaviour! I also mentioned, early on, that I'd love to see her with someone else, share her in our bed, which she brushed off. I've mentioned it a few times since, her response is always the same, no, but I've noticed her body seems to react differently, she gets noticeably wetter, very quickly, almost instant. We have never role played, I know her well enough to know she wouldn't. We also don't communicate very well, we talk, but have never seemed to be able to communicate about this, she brushes it off and won't talk about it.
I know in the past she has cheated on previous partners, she is still in contact on Facebook with the two men she cheated with, but denies there is anything more than friendship, besides they both live 40 miles away and she doesn't drive. I also have my suspicions she's had some fun with one or two of our friends, she won't admit to anything though. I've also found pictures on her phone, of her, semi naked and using her vibe, which were never sent to me. They also looked like they weren't taken in our house! When she found out I knew about them, she was adamant they'd been taken in our bedroom, by her, and she'd just forgotten to send them to me. I also know she has dabbled with a bisexual mutual friend, before we got together but again she's no longer willing to discuss it.

So, with that all now shared, would I be wrong to try and find someone to introduce her to, unknowing to her, to see if they could seduce her and introduce her to this lifestyle?
Sounds like quite a dilemma you have going on, but it also sounds as though this is more your fantasy than something that interests her. I could be wrong though as she could be quite an adventurous woman with the right guidance - I'd be happy to help with this, I'm not far from Ipswich.

What have you actually discussed with her about it? Do you both have any mutual interests that you could build on for it?

Little bit of an update. So it seems most of our mutual female friends know about the state of our sex life, going on comments that have been made. We also have a friend who has come back on the scene having not spoken to us for a few years, married but split from her husband. She seems to have quite a lot of male friends who send her pictures and videos of their cock and wanking, and my partner has been looking at these, with this friend, while I'm not there, and I've picked up on things that have been said, along the lines that she's open to meeting some of these men!

Reactions: Jon Day
You are still stuck at the same stage as me. Talking but not doing. I feel the chance is slipping away from me now but I still think about her with other people all the time. It is really what I want most of all. I don't have to watch at all just knowing that she is doing it will be fantastic. I only live down the road from you 😊

You are still stuck at the same stage as me. Talking but not doing. I feel the chance is slipping away from me now but I still think about her with other people all the time. It is really what I want most of all. I don't have to watch at all just knowing that she is doing it will be fantastic. I only live down the road from you 😊
I'm hoping this friend might be the one to lead her astray, I just won't be in 'the loop' to find out if she has or not.

Reactions: Jon Day
I'm hoping this friend might be the one to lead her astray, I just won't be in 'the loop' to find out if she has or not.
Lol, I am just the same. I want her to fuck anyone. I am currently sharing her naked pics with a guy she works with in Ipswich. He loves them and he's friended her on Facebook but she's not took the bait. Perhaps you might find a friend like that. Would love to see pics of yours.

Hi, I'm not far from you I'm near Sudbury ,a brief history, we met at 16 married at 18 and had two kids by the time we were 23, she was sterilised and I told her she could play if she wanted, she would never admit to having anyone else so I'm unsure about that bit , by the time she was 35 she told me she had been asked out by a guy from work, she told me about it and fucked him for 5 years, she had others but by the time she was 65 she had lost confidence, I had medical problems and I couldn't fuck her, she had never let me get involved in any way with her boyfriend's so I couldn't do much to help her up front so I got a guy I was chatting to on the internet to " bump " into us and chat to her , it took five times of meeting before she told me she wanted to fuck him , so it can work,he had her for just over 4 years and they still text eachother daily, he lives just over an hour away in Felixstowe so it was never that easy for them to meet , give it a try just make sure it's someone you can trust that will keep you posted.

Hi, I'm not far from you I'm near Sudbury ,a brief history, we met at 16 married at 18 and had two kids by the time we were 23, she was sterilised and I told her she could play if she wanted, she would never admit to having anyone else so I'm unsure about that bit , by the time she was 35 she told me she had been asked out by a guy from work, she told me about it and fucked him for 5 years, she had others but by the time she was 65 she had lost confidence, I had medical problems and I couldn't fuck her, she had never let me get involved in any way with her boyfriend's so I couldn't do much to help her up front so I got a guy I was chatting to on the internet to " bump " into us and chat to her , it took five times of meeting before she told me she wanted to fuck him , so it can work,he had her for just over 4 years and they still text eachother daily, he lives just over an hour away in Felixstowe so it was never that easy for them to meet , give it a try just make sure it's someone you can trust that will keep you posted.
Sounds great, lucky guy.