Is it important to interact with a bull?

I've never had a proper conversation with him. Although, I did see him fucking my wife on cam. We just said hello to each other. That's it. I try to avoid chatting with him. My wife was thinking of bringing him over to our house to spend the night in the future. My wife asked me if I would mind sleeping on the couch when he comes over for the night. The couch won't bother me but I'm not sure if I really want to see him face to face. So, I was thinking if it is important to interact with the bull when in a cuckold marriage.

Reactions: doggybull
Make no mistake I am a cuckoldress,but I do always take into consideration his feeling as he mine,guess that's y we've been together for 36 +years lol.Lynn

lol yeah i guess you can say that. there are a lot of things i need to try out. we agreed that my wife would be the dominant one in our marriage and she would have full authority over me.

Being the dominating was very exciting I was actually a dominatrix for three years two years straight then I took about a five-year hiatus and then did one more year we still use it and our sexual play

Reactions: Oracle1988
Wow, really? 5 foot tall? I would get turned on too. My wife is 5.5 and I'm 6. So, her being the dominant one makes it really hot.

Does being a dominatrix helps you in a cuckold marriage/relationship? Are you the dominant one in the relationship as well?

I've never had a proper conversation with him. Although, I did see him fucking my wife on cam. We just said hello to each other. That's it. I try to avoid chatting with him. My wife was thinking of bringing him over to our house to spend the night in the future. My wife asked me if I would mind sleeping on the couch when he comes over for the night. The couch won't bother me but I'm not sure if I really want to see him face to face. So, I was thinking if it is important to interact with the bull when in a cuckold marriage.
Hey " man. I'm a alpha-male bull u should interact with him if this relationship with wife long-term.for safety reasons
Inbox me love to chat with u and wife

We think it's very important for the husband to talk to and develop a healthy personal relationship with the wife's bull. They should regularly talk out potential problems, issues and even ideas for how to better please the wife. Also, since the husband has no vote in some important matters, such as when to cut off the husband permanently from intercourse, whether the bull can impregnate the wife, and whether the bull can initiate the couple's daughters to sex, the husband will want to have a good rapport with the bull so as to at least be able to express his feelings on those things before final decisions are made.