is it mandatory for a bull to have a massive cock?

To me as a cuckold the bigger the cock my wife is taking the more intense are my feelings of submission to my Queen.
It is eye candy.. but you are right, every man, regardless of sexual labels, wants to see his woman being used by someone who is considerably bigger. But this lifestyle is not about what the man wants.. It is about what the woman wants... and that is unlimited attention and freedom to be as sexual as she pleases between her husband.

• Love
Reactions: Jake44
It is eye candy.. but you are right, every man, regardless of sexual labels, wants to see his woman being used by someone who is considerably bigger. But this lifestyle is not about what the man wants.. It is about what the woman wants... and that is unlimited attention and freedom to be as sexual as she pleases between her husband.
great, and in your experience, what a your woman wants? bigger the yours? or just another man is enough?

i see, and what about her, if the bull is not that big?
Again, it is not about size. It is about her sexual freedom shared between her and the husband. She may enjoy a 9 inch one weekend and enjoy a 5 inch more the next weekend. Most all women I have met prefer a range in their sex life so they can enjoy being with a man who desires them. Size Queens do exist but most are between 5 and 9 range which they do not have to worry about the pain of excess. Ask any man with a Huge Cock and he will tell you that he is treated as a carnival ride and one night stands for the most part.

Reactions: Giani
great, and in your experience, what a your woman wants? bigger the yours? or just another man is enough?
Again, I have been with many women and their wants change like the weather. My wife prefers my size obviously.. but she plays between 6 and 8 with a few one nights with 9 to 12.. but the latter is just living for the adventure and not so much for the repeat action. Now a Man with 9 inches or more learns very quick to go slow and consider how much he is feeding her if he want to be with her again.

Again, I have been with many women and their wants change like the weather. My wife prefers my size obviously.. but she plays between 6 and 8 with a few one nights with 9 to 12.. but the latter is just living for the adventure and not so much for the repeat action. Now a Man with 9 inches or more learns very quick to go slow and consider how much he is feeding her if he want to be with her again.
What do you recommend for a very conservative wife that may be open to an encounter, normal size ? Big size?

• Haha
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
To me as a cuckold the bigger the cock my wife is taking the more intense are my feelings of submission to my Queen.
You ever watch you woman become so physically involved in the emotions and sensations that she makes those noises and her body reacts in ways you have never seen or heard.

Those are the moments when I am the most submissive. Knowing that she has lost complete control of her body and mind and is completely consumed with the moment. That is also the moment I realize that I am going turn into an animal and devour her body and soul in a level of intensity never seen by her when she crawls on her hands and knees to me.

Its not another man.... IT is the moment.. the rush of being the one who men LUST. The craving and peacocking for her attention and affection. The woman that is chosen above all women.

how big she has taking? I can relate to that concept, I have seen here sometimes Bulls with big cock are rude, im not looking to be submissive cuckold, the fantasy is for her to take a big one, but has to be a gentle guy that understand his place.

What do you recommend for a very conservative wife that may be open to an encounter, normal size ? Big size?
One, Find her hot buttons. Tease her with possibilities. Trigger her self awareness. Then let her know that you know she is desired by other men who have impure thoughts. Rattle her caged up animal and trigger her Slut inside her. Conservative women are the BIGGEST SLUTS I HAVE EVER MET...... Then consider how she views the size of men. I used various sized dildos and vibrators in our early marriage to find out where her comfort zone is. My wife is 8 inches max if the man is going to see her more than a few times. But to experience being filled to overflowing, then for her 10 is her limit and risk of her cervix being slammed. And if you dont know the painful sensation a woman feels when her cervix is touched.. consider what it feels like to have your little toe jammed on a coffee table leg. And Now remember that women can with stand a pain threshold that is 30 times higher than a man.. You should be able to do the math. Then you will understand why a woman is frightful of a long cock.. Just take a 12 inch ruler and stick up your ass (just place it at your balls and see how far up your rib cage it extends)... how much would you take?

• Wow
how big she has taking? I can relate to that concept, I have seen here sometimes Bulls with big cock are rude, im not looking to be submissive cuckold, the fantasy is for her to take a big one, but has to be a gentle guy that understand his place.
What I been saying all this time is, IT IS NOT YOUR FANTASY. I know you want to see how she fucks a giant cock that is way bigger than you.. but she is the one that would have that Fantasy. In order for you to live up to your fantasy, you would have to Lead her into that size. I can say that a conservative woman has more than one fantasy with a 9 to 12 inch cock.. Your job is to make her feel secure in living her dream.

Reactions: owlmale
Thats funny because most men.. not in this lifestyle do want their wife to fuck a smaller dick so the husband appears bigger to the wife... Just saying..
Right and I see that side of things. Everyone is different which is completely understandable. Some guys might get jealous if their wife takes a larger dick and loves it while some guys prefer to see their wives with larger dicks. Again it's just up to the couple and what their preferences are.