Is it normal to chicken out of cleanup duties after you cum?

It took a long while of asking my wife to “make me” kiss her freshly fucked pussy because I think she thought it was demeaning to me…. Well, she’s gotten over that now and now whenever I drop a load in her or when she is fantasying with her dildo about fucking another guy, she tells me how she is going to hold my head down there and make me lick up every drop of cum in her.
My problem is that after I cum, my drive or desire to suck my cum out of her goes away, and I think hers does also. This happen to anyone else?
She may get up to wipe herself off then come back and let me kiss her clean pussy lips, but not grind my face in her cum filled pussy like I want her to do.
The right Bull won’t take No for an answer. He’ll have your head pushed into her pussy not allowing you to back out. After a time or two you won’t have to be guided

Reactions: Bowlerlb
I had the same experience as many guys here I see. I wanted to eat her out afterwards but once I came I would chicken out. My wife has a good memory and would make my dream come true.

Shortly after my wife started dating her current boyfriend she directed me to clean her up. Since I was in full time chastity and hadn't cum in a very long time I did as she asked. Now I always ask that they have sex at out house so I can clean them up afterwards.
The cage is the answer. An understanding Bull will see to it that hubby cleans up and pleases the wife.

I've figured out a way to make myself ejaculate but not actually orgasm inside her. I cum super quick anyway, so my cum sort of leaks out when it builds up but without an actual orgasm that makes the desire go away. When I ejaculate inside her I can still go down on her afterwards. I'm still trying to figure out how to break it to her that I enjoy doing it or, better yet ,for her to make me do it. My biggest wank fantasy now is for her to ride me and then move up to sit on my face after I'm completely spent inside her.

It was actually a Bull who was the first one to eat my wife clean and she loved it. We were not expecting him and I had cum inside her while the Bull watched without us knowing he was there. (He had a key to our house and came and went as desired) As soon as I got off her, he came in, and while still dressed he spread her legs and went down on her. My wife protested trying to tell him I had cum inside her and she was not clean but he continued and brought her to an intense climax.

After cleaning her out, he pulled his cock out and fucked her for almost half an hour before depositing his own load into her. My wife was totally spent and laying on the bed panting with her heart racing when he told her to get up and to ride my face. I was horrified but she did as he instructed and I ate my first load of cum from her pussy. I enjoyed it once I got into it and my wife once again climaxed.

Now, anytime she has me or any other man cum inside her she climbs up on top of me and rides my face. She always cums very hard when she is eaten out after being fucked. Unless I am not present she has got over my face every time she has been fucked in the last twelve years.

facesitting.JPG

Bedtime02ED.jpg

It took a long while of asking my wife to “make me” kiss her freshly fucked pussy because I think she thought it was demeaning to me…. Well, she’s gotten over that now and now whenever I drop a load in her or when she is fantasying with her dildo about fucking another guy, she tells me how she is going to hold my head down there and make me lick up every drop of cum in her.
My problem is that after I cum, my drive or desire to suck my cum out of her goes away, and I think hers does also. This happen to anyone else?
She may get up to wipe herself off then come back and let me kiss her clean pussy lips, but not grind my face in her cum filled pussy like I want her to do.
Not me, I love to eat my own cum, I do it for about 25 years

No but I’m in competition with my wife and our girlfriend for that pleasure and as the host I have enough to contend with in not cumming before our other male guests who are waiting their turn with the two women. As Liza and Anna ‘felch‘ in the sixty nine position the guests really need to fuck, they don’t last long as most have never experienced anything quite like it before and both women enjoy displaying cum covered lips and faces for the benefit of exciting the guests ready for the next round.

Reactions: Avery99us
As many mentionned, only cum after.
Other ways are a ruined orgasm, keeps you horny enough to to do it.
And last if you are overthinking it or hesitate, ask your wife before hand to do it for you.
I struggled for my first, told my wife to take the lead and ignore my reluctance (it was not for only for this actually), once it the right time she pushed my head down there and had no choice.
Had no problem since then.

For everyones pleasure the cuckold should finish last after doing all his duties. Cum & food tastes best when warm.
Having said that I still can't clean up when the bull ejaculates outside her. Have no problem eating or drinking anything that comes from inside of her. She can give him a blowjob but she has to spit the cum in my mouth or make me clean up her pussy. still can't lick anything fallen outside..

For everyones pleasure the cuckold should finish last after doing all his duties. Cum & food tastes best when warm.
Having said that I still can't clean up when the bull ejaculates outside her. Have no problem eating or drinking anything that comes from inside of her. She can give him a blowjob but she has to spit the cum in my mouth or make me clean up her pussy. still can't lick anything fallen outside..
We had a bull who was able to resolve my inhibitions with licking up his load when he would shoot outside of my wife, on her tits or belly. Once I did what he told me to do, it was no longer an issue for me. Now, I will lick a bulls cum from my wife's body anywhere the bull leaves his load.

It's easier for me to eat cum from another man then my own, I get worked up watching her and him so as long as I don't cum I enjoy the actio and she gets turned on even more, but after that I don't last long during my turn.

The bull got my hubby to clean me up after good fuckin and breeding...
The bull put a cock cage on my hubby, took to cattle prod from the barn and leashed his ball sac... If hubby was hesitant or worst did not do his job with enjoyment.. the bull would tug on the leash and the use cattle prod on his cage or balls.....hehehe

Attachments

• 179B010A-ECB5-4A0B-92B1-3945994C797E.jpeg
    179B010A-ECB5-4A0B-92B1-3945994C797E.jpeg
    454.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 43cb7c62-6360-4db7-a4ba-b327303c1a19_1.90325d6e6fc6596bd88a52eb64665758 (1).jpeg
    43cb7c62-6360-4db7-a4ba-b327303c1a19_1.90325d6e6fc6596bd88a52eb64665758 (1).jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20190416_101839.jpg
    20190416_101839.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 20220427_192336.jpg
    20220427_192336.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 15
  • barn18horsestalls.jpg
    barn18horsestalls.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 12
The bull got my hubby to clean me up after good fuckin and breeding...
The bull put a cock cage on my hubby, took to cattle prod from the barn and leashed his ball sac... If hubby was hesitant or worst did not do his job with enjoyment.. the bull would tug on the leash and the use cattle prod on his cage or balls.....hehehe
I bet he behaves around your bull.

My girl would always swallow if she was sucking someone off and when I thought about how I was so reluctant to do clean up I felt quite ashamed of myself. Who was I to be so fussy? So I resolved to never turn down the opportunity no matter who had left it there, me or more likely some other guy. Was never a problem after that.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My girl would always swallow if she was sucking someone off and when I thought about how I was so reluctant to do clean up I felt quite ashamed of myself. Who was I to be so fussy? So I resolved to never turn down the opportunity no matter who had left it there, me or more likely some other guy. Was never a problem after that.

I was always the one who swallowed and took a cum load from guys, A few years ago I told my husband to eat me after he was done and he acted like he was totally grossed out at the idea. I told him I understood his feelings and I agreed, so no more cumming inside me or blowjobs. It took him about two weeks and he told me he had thought it over and realized he was being unreasonable, and he should not expect me to do anything that he wasn't willing to do too. My boyfriend learned the same lesson and now they both take loads like they should.

I was always the one who swallowed and took a cum load from guys, A few years ago I told my husband to eat me after he was done and he acted like he was totally grossed out at the idea. I told him I understood his feelings and I agreed, so no more cumming inside me or blowjobs. It took him about two weeks and he told me he had thought it over and realized he was being unreasonable, and he should not expect me to do anything that he wasn't willing to do too. My boyfriend learned the same lesson and now they both take loads like they should.
Same reasoning and the same result. Not too difficult a lesson for men to learn. And when you find out you love doing it....👅

Reactions: Couple4MFM