Is it weird I like to show my wife to other men?

My wife is really shy, actually insecure which is surprising seeing how sexy she is. Not the kind that wows a man at first sight. But she grows on a man. Getting to see how sweet and silly she is captures a man's attention. Not till after they meet and he gets to know her will he look at her and think, DAMN I'D LOVE TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER. Happens often.
But she is shy but I can tell she wants to be sexy but just isn't her personality. It's like she knows guys want her but has a hard time accepting that she is sexy. So I am often the ice breaker as I have mentioned.
So every now and then I take her out in something revealing to show her how interested men are in her body.
One of my favorite things to do is take her to a late night after hours food stand where guys gather after a night of drinking. Seems they are more direct and outgoing.
So I have taken her out late nights wearing this thin spaghetti strap type tank top. Nipples easily noticed.
She thinks she doesn't attract attention so she gets a kick out of it when she walks into a room full of guys and many heads turn her way to check out her tits.
She takes a seat while I go up to the counter to order. Giving the guys a chance to walk by for a good look at her tits.
At times guys have approached with stupid questions just to get a look and I notice she leans over a bit to give them a better look down her top. Little teaser.
Once a guy approached with several stupid jokes just to get her attention. I enjoyed the show as he got as close as possible to her trying to get a look down her tits. I thought the guy was going to jump on our table to titty fuck her. He was about that close. I don't think I would have objected and sure the guys around would enjoy the show.
Hasn't met many she liked there but once she got the hots for one guy. We ended up in his truck where she sucked both our cocks in the parking lot.
But something about taking her out to show off a bit gets me hot and at the same time, makes her feel sexy.

This is the top she wears when I take her out showing her off for the guys.

View attachment 824614
I would definitely be checking her out so I am pretty sure that would turn you on.

My wife is really shy, actually insecure which is surprising seeing how sexy she is. Not the kind that wows a man at first sight. But she grows on a man. Getting to see how sweet and silly she is captures a man's attention. Not till after they meet and he gets to know her will he look at her and think, DAMN I'D LOVE TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER. Happens often.
But she is shy but I can tell she wants to be sexy but just isn't her personality. It's like she knows guys want her but has a hard time accepting that she is sexy. So I am often the ice breaker as I have mentioned.
So every now and then I take her out in something revealing to show her how interested men are in her body.
One of my favorite things to do is take her to a late night after hours food stand where guys gather after a night of drinking. Seems they are more direct and outgoing.
So I have taken her out late nights wearing this thin spaghetti strap type tank top. Nipples easily noticed.
She thinks she doesn't attract attention so she gets a kick out of it when she walks into a room full of guys and many heads turn her way to check out her tits.
She takes a seat while I go up to the counter to order. Giving the guys a chance to walk by for a good look at her tits.
At times guys have approached with stupid questions just to get a look and I notice she leans over a bit to give them a better look down her top. Little teaser.
Once a guy approached with several stupid jokes just to get her attention. I enjoyed the show as he got as close as possible to her trying to get a look down her tits. I thought the guy was going to jump on our table to titty fuck her. He was about that close. I don't think I would have objected and sure the guys around would enjoy the show.
Hasn't met many she liked there but once she got the hots for one guy. We ended up in his truck where she sucked both our cocks in the parking lot.
But something about taking her out to show off a bit gets me hot and at the same time, makes her feel sexy.

View attachment 824614
Who the he'll wouldn't stare at those beauties!

View attachment 824614
Not weird. I love sharing mine.

Reactions: Indianshywife

View attachment 824614
Damn hot tits!!!

I love showing my wife off . I have no problem with other men stairing at her tits or ass . To me it’s a compliment