Is Jealousy 2 different kinds??

This cuckold lifestyle is something I just dont understand and never will. My wife and I share a mfm threesome fantasy, but there is no sub in the mix in that fantasy.

From what I have read on here (if true.........who knows?) the real cucks are basically cum janitors and slaves. They have relinquished manhood and have become there wives bitch boy. They act happy on here about it but I have to imagine the self loathing that takes place..........which they seem to relish in. They talk about how they are just a piece of shit and its all about the wife and her bulls...........well nuff said there. Again they are self loathing people that have come to terms that this is their lot in life.

Then you have the non cuck as they like to call themselves that struggle with jealousy as their wife runs over them. They have given their wife an inch and she took a yard. All that means to me is.....................you married the wrong woman my friend!! This again is a very unhappy person that has to struggle daily with who and what he is just because he gets his rocks off by his wife fucking someone else. Then they cant understand why their wife treats them differently than the men they fuck. They treat them different because they are different than you. You allowed yourself to be pushed aside and you have become your wife's wingman while she fucks, not her husband.

My opinion - if you are ok with your wife fucking someone else.........thats fine go ahead. Two consenting adults and if the marriage can handle it - have at it. Once the husband becomes the least important of the equation.........the non factor. To me there is a deeper darker issue going on. There is an issue with the husband for ending up in this spot and the wife for facilitating it as well.

Although the picture gets painted as hot and all about sex on this forum there is a deep unhappiness about it as well.

I read above about controlling jealousy. Yes once you learn to control it and let your wife do more of this - you fall deeper into the abyss of being her true cuckold. Congrats!! Controlling an emotion just means swallowing it - its there you just dont act on it. So what happens? You become a miserable, self loathing cuckold. Good for you.
You've said it perfectly.
As I've posted on here this is just "exrta" we like in our sex life. My wife likes our sex time with him more than she'll admit. It's brought us closer, we have more sex now than we did before. We, especially her have a much different outlook about sex and sexy fun. It's like....it's just us, let's go with it and see what happens. None of our friends know, she's not "in charge" of our sex life, we both enjoy the fun. It's our secret side for sure.
We'll be out drinking and people watching, we comment on others, good looking, not good looking, skinny, fat, just right or whatever. Sometimes a comment on a guy and....what if ?...she'll throw out a thought about a good looking gal for me but that's as far as it ever goes.
We only do this together, I wouldn't be good her seeing a guy without me.
With our friend hell yes I watch but I fuck her too. She loves us watching as other guy is doing her.
Yes...she's done things she wouldn't with me before, mainly anal and swallowing, I had cum in her mouth several times early in our relationship, got to be less and less often, not a problem for me....BUT seeing her eagerly give him head and swallow every drop did upset me first times for sure. Anal....we tried a few times, never went well...again no problem. BUT seeing her take his bigger than mine dick up to his balls first time while VERY hot but yea I was mad.
Since then she's swallowed my load many times, I get head while driving, in the kitchen, before we go out...it's good. Anal, I fuck her butt often now, sometimes for a few pumps, sometimes I pound her back there till I cum. Every time he's with us he fucks her butt for at least a few min, sometimes till he cums.
Like I said this has really opened our sex life and probably because of him. It's all good.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mismanaged man
I hate to say it but she may be manipulating you against your will. If that's the case you will eventually realize it on your own, but here's a cautionary tale.

I was in a similar relationship. Our talks of swinging and swapping and stuff turned to action, but she immediately zoned in on other men, and she really liked men. I had no idea at the time, too young and inexperienced, but in the end, the jealousy issues (her wanting other men more than me, acting like sex with me was a chore) got to me and I bailed, like bought a bus ticket and said Buuhhyyeee! and fucking reset my life. Looking back, I was her rock. She needed a home-base, provider, and cuck to care for her needs when she's not out playing. No thanks.
That's using a person for her own wants ,
I would leave also