Is my wife wanting to play???

funcpl4u

Jul 14, 2021
Hey everyone,

I thought I would lead off my first post asking for everyone's option and advice. I will describe our situation below and would welcome everyone's thoughts on how or if to move forward.

First of all we are a married couple for 10 years. She is a 37 year old Asian with strong sexual desires much like myself. She has always liked dressing sexy and is not shy at all in the bedroom. Noi has always enjoyed pleasing herself and loves her large collection of vibrators and sex toys (I always am buying her something new to try). I have always had the fantasy of watching her with another guy. This has been on my mind for years but the desire has grown stronger recently. The though of her being pleased by another guy is a real turn on. She loves to play with herself while I watch and video her. She will make herself come at least 3 or 4 times before she is done and is quite vocal while she is turned on.

I have always wondered if she would be into being with other guys but have always been a bit uneasy about bringing it up. Recently she has done a few things to make me think she might be thinking about it as well.

First of all she does like me to watch her while she plays with her toys and even gets turned on by me taking photos and videos of her pleasing herself and always makes the joke about her vibrator as her lover. She has large natural breasts and also lately she has been showing them off more than before when we go out shopping or whatever. But the number one thing that makes me think she has the same fantasy is that she suggested we watch 365 on Netflix together in bed. Now I know she has always liked the bad guy type and loves to be fucked hard and spanked especially when she is close to orgasm. If you have seen the movie you will know exactly what I mean here. In the scenes where she is being dominated and fucked hard I can tell she is getting very turned on. About half way though she takes out her favorite vibrator and starts to play with herself. She is moaning and breathing heavy touching her hard nipples and grinding the toy into her wet pussy. I look at her face and can see her watching the guy and it is obvious that she is masturbating to him while I watch and video her.

What do you guys think? Do you agree that she has thoughts of getting us until cuckolding or being a hotwife? If so what do you think I should do next?

Also I as I am new to thinking more about going down this road I think I am more in to cuckolding. I don’t like the idea of her going on dates with other guys and mostly get turned on by watching her with other guys with me in the room. Being humiliated by her is not really a part of it but watching her with another guy or guys is a big turn on.

Please give me some suggestions or observations.

Thanks everyone!

Nothing you have said gives any sign she is into being shared you are just projecting your fantasy onto her actions.

But the only one who can answer your question is her, you should be asking her not us.
Thanks for the reply. It is hard to describe the reason that i feel she might be thinking about it as it is based on subtle actions and talk. But yes, it might be wishful thinking and ultimately I will have to bring it up to her. I am a bit uneasy with bringing up without knowing her true thoughts but from reading comments here, it appears that I am not alone.

It seems you have many opportunities to openly discuss your feelings with your wife. Use them.
When she dresses more provocatively, it's your chance to show your approval and tell her how much she turns you on. Let her know when men look at her and lust for her and that it pleases you. Tell her that the jealousy is like an aphrodisiac. It makes you want her even more.
When she uses a toy in front of you, use the opportunity to introduce the specific idea of someone else in your lovemaking. I'm not familiar with the show, 365, but if the bad boy has a name, you can start to call her toy by that name. Spank her while she admits that's what she's thinking and encourage her to go further.
Don't restrict your talk to just the bedroom. Find situations where you can both discuss these things in a non-sexual setting and be honest with her. You will happen upon times where a light teasing will plant a seed in her that lets her know that you are open to things that she fantasizes about. I remember the first time I said to my wife, "That must have been your other husband." when she brought up a shared experience that I didn't recall. I could see the gears turning in her head, trying to wrap around the idea that I was talking about her with another man. It opened the door for later discussions and let her see me being playful about it.
Always express your ideas and fantasies around her pleasure. That your fetish is for her to be pleased and that you have no desire to be pleased by another lover. Always re-enforce the idea that it is about her pleasure and that she is the focus of your desires.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Everything Wormwood says ^^^
Plus make sure you’re open and honest with her and that everything is about her pleasure and not yours. My wife recently asked me a few weeks ago “at what cost” when I approached her about a potential meet up with her lover. I told her there would be “no cost” and that we share a very special bond with each other that can never be broken as long as we are honest with each other about our desires.

It took me more than three years to get to realize all that is good about trusting in one another when it comes to fantasies and lifestyles.

Needless to say she is fully committed to meeting him and we are just trying to figure out a travel schedule now.

Hey everyone,

I thought I would lead off my first post asking for everyone's option and advice. I will describe our situation below and would welcome everyone's thoughts on how or if to move forward.

First of all we are a married couple for 10 years. She is a 37 year old Asian with strong sexual desires much like myself. She has always liked dressing sexy and is not shy at all in the bedroom. Noi has always enjoyed pleasing herself and loves her large collection of vibrators and sex toys (I always am buying her something new to try). I have always had the fantasy of watching her with another guy. This has been on my mind for years but the desire has grown stronger recently. The though of her being pleased by another guy is a real turn on. She loves to play with herself while I watch and video her. She will make herself come at least 3 or 4 times before she is done and is quite vocal while she is turned on.

I have always wondered if she would be into being with other guys but have always been a bit uneasy about bringing it up. Recently she has done a few things to make me think she might be thinking about it as well.

First of all she does like me to watch her while she plays with her toys and even gets turned on by me taking photos and videos of her pleasing herself and always makes the joke about her vibrator as her lover. She has large natural breasts and also lately she has been showing them off more than before when we go out shopping or whatever. But the number one thing that makes me think she has the same fantasy is that she suggested we watch 365 on Netflix together in bed. Now I know she has always liked the bad guy type and loves to be fucked hard and spanked especially when she is close to orgasm. If you have seen the movie you will know exactly what I mean here. In the scenes where she is being dominated and fucked hard I can tell she is getting very turned on. About half way though she takes out her favorite vibrator and starts to play with herself. She is moaning and breathing heavy touching her hard nipples and grinding the toy into her wet pussy. I look at her face and can see her watching the guy and it is obvious that she is masturbating to him while I watch and video her.

What do you guys think? Do you agree that she has thoughts of getting us until cuckolding or being a hotwife? If so what do you think I should do next?

Also I as I am new to thinking more about going down this road I think I am more in to cuckolding. I don’t like the idea of her going on dates with other guys and mostly get turned on by watching her with other guys with me in the room. Being humiliated by her is not really a part of it but watching her with another guy or guys is a big turn on.

Thanks everyone!
she would love it. she just doesn't want you to think she is the slut she actually wants to be. She doesn't want you to know how she actually wants to be used

Hey everyone,

Thanks everyone!
She is definitely fantasising about it so suggest she may like to be watched by someone else as she uses her toys with you also in the room.

Hey everyone,

Thanks everyone!
The line between fantasy and reality is a fickle thing. It would be best to work it into your pillow talk and get the communication flowing. Then, during the normal course of a day/evening, bring it up again while both of your hormones are more likely to let you think clearly (not when you are sexually charged up).

Reactions: YourNewBull
Hey everyone,

Thanks everyone!
Next time she is playing try taking over - use that vibrator on her while asking her who she thinks it is , let her voice her fantasies. If she says some pop star or film star try asking if there is anyone local she fantasizes about, help her to tell you a story, one she's fantasizing about a local stud start sharing your fantasy - you'r watching them - how does she feel about being watched ..... just gently steer her along until you can follow her lead

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Made major progress with the wife over vacation. The key to thr porgr was due to the new lifelike realistic dildo that I bought her. She lives vibrators but never really liked dildos UNTIL I bought a realistic style dildo that looks just like a real cock. The first time I used it on her she went wild and now brings up her new silicon lover all of the time. More details to follow….