is my wife's opinion correct?

krl11

Couple
May 25, 2021
my wife thinks there's no real couple on this forum and no one we can have virtual sex with. I warned her not to be biased about it. she's bisexual and wants to have virtual sex with a real woman by chatting, do you think she thinks it's true?

my wife thinks there's no real couple on this forum and no one we can have virtual sex with. I warned her not to be biased about it. she's bisexual and wants to have virtual sex with a real woman by chatting, do you think she thinks it's true?
Well there certainly are "real" couples on the site and you can tell by the fact that they are "verified", which she is not. You can read on the forum Q and A about how to get verified. That might help her a bit in fulfillment of her desires. We have no idea who might be interested in "virtual sex" though. Not our thing.

Reactions: krl11
"measure twice, cut once"....."proofread twice, post once"

Reactions: krl11
She's largely correct. If you really do want to engage in virtual sex with someone you meet online then you should carefully and safely conduct your own type of
"verification" (don't rely on the standards of an adult website). The criteria for the process of course of your own choosing. Now and then we hook up with boy toys on internet swing sites. To say that even 5% of the men are genuine would be a generous estimate.

She's largely correct. If you really do want to engage in virtual sex with someone you meet online then you should carefully and safely conduct your own type of
"verification" (don't rely on the standards of an adult website). The criteria for the process of course of your own choosing. Now and then we hook up with boy toys on internet swing sites. To say that even 5% of the men are genuine would be a generous estimate.
The "standards" on this adult web site required us to post very specific evidence. Certainly not enough that we would consent to meeting based solely on that verification, but compliance with those requirements are better than most here who participate without even going through that process. Yes, we have a very efficient process for eliminating most fakes WHEN WE ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY and we do so often. The lifestyle sites we use are diligent in making verification pretty reliable, not foolproof by any means, but each person or couple must have their own vetting process. (Although we did meet and play with a member from this site a month ago)

Reactions: Angelo1977
We are not verified and my wife only looks at it occasionally but we are very much real and the video footage in our media is 100% genuine. My wife genuinely gets aroused by strange men on the internet looking at and jerking off over footage of her pussy getting fcked.

it is so perfect I love that other men want it but can’t have it.

Last edited: