Is she cheating?

Cheating?

• Yes

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Eddieboyy

I was sent this text that read “my bad that was an accident, not what it looks like sorry” that’s my girlfriend and one of her friends

what should I do or say to her? I never thought she was even into black guys?
6297E3B9-E6E0-4B97-85EE-4368FFCACD3A.jpeg

Reactions: scott25660
Id personally feel hurt if there was an agreement but then you’d be valid in requesting she make up for it in your favor. To not let it happen again & to communicate. If she’s into bbc, then so be it. So long as your not left out in the cold by any means. If she loves you she will make it right imo

Id personally feel hurt if there was an agreement but then you’d be valid in requesting she make up for it in your favor. To not let it happen again & to communicate. If she’s into bbc, then so be it. So long as your not left out in the cold by any means. If she loves you she will make it right imo
Thank you, yeah I’m just trying to wrap my head around how to approach this. She provided her explanation and so did he, I just had to take time to think about it. My thoughts exactly if her thing is black dick she can get her fill as long as I’m in the know and it’s not from this one guy.

Well, if you are into it then i would think deep down this makes you feel good, although she should have told you, but may have been scared or ashamed. Regardless, you should ask her and see where it goes, it may have been the opening to starting in the lifestyle, wish my wife would have done it that way.

Reactions: Eddieboyy
Well, if you are into it then i would think deep down this makes you feel good, although she should have told you, but may have been scared or ashamed. Regardless, you should ask her and see where it goes, it may have been the opening to starting in the lifestyle, wish my wife would have done it that way.
Thanks and well have to find out more about it but I’ve come to terms with it making me feel good

Reactions: Nathaniel

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu