Is she coming around?

Dec 3, 2022
For about 4 years I’ve been fantasizing about sharing my wife with other cocks, but I was too afraid to tell her. I thought she would think I was a pervert, or she would be sad because she would think it was just me trying to get to fuck other women.
Consider myself more stag/wifesharer than cuck - not big into humiliation.

A few days ago we were listening to the radio and the subject of swinging came up.
She suddenly asked me if I could ever do it.
My heart started racing and I think I said something like:
I think maybe I could - if you wanted to try? It has to be a mutual thing.
Then we had a nice talk about our relationship and I couldn’t stop myself, so I told her that sometimes I thought about her being fucked by other men with/in front of me.
I was sure she would recoil. I regretted instantly…
But she had a very cool reaction and said that she wasn’t into the thought of being fucked by others right now, but she squeezed my hand and we continued talking.

Later she teased me, when she was going out for lunch with her girlfriends and said: “don’t worry. I won’t tell them all about how you want to fuck me with other guys”. She winked.

And I know - from this text it seems like a definite no-brainer, but maybe it doesn’t mean too much. She’s talked about wanting to fuck on the beach in the past, but it’s never something we’ve done even though I was VERY supportive 😝

Just keep up the playful banter like that, but don't be too pushy about it. Maybe every now and then when an opportunity presents itself, like she did when she was going out with her girlfriends. You never know, she may just think/fantasize about it enough to try it!

Reactions: jubiikeller