Is she getting dicked down while I travel for work?

Geno D

Male
Nov 16, 2021
I am 50 and travel between 35 & 40 weeks a year for work. I am usually home on weekends and at least one weekday each week. However, my wife, a smoking hot 39 year old, often travels with her friends or plays co-ed sports some portion of every week or weekend, sometimes late into the evening. I don’t usually attend her games especially if they are all day events or require travel. I usually stay home with our youngest child.

Recently, I have noticed that she stays at games after her team is done. She says it is to see if the other teams need a player, or just to watch. Occasionally, she is really late. She claims she had to give one of the guys a ride.

This week, I came home from a work trip and was putting clothes in the hamper and realized I left something in a pair of pants I through in the laundry. While fishing them out, I came across this pair of panties.

Based on the stain, is she getting fucked while I am away?

Attachments

• 532ECC10-BB67-4EE1-964E-2373B7D60F20.jpeg
    532ECC10-BB67-4EE1-964E-2373B7D60F20.jpeg
    972 KB · Views: 414
I am 50 and travel between 35 & 40 weeks a year for work. I am usually home on weekends and at least one weekday each week. However, my wife, a smoking hot 39 year old, often travels with her friends or plays co-ed sports some portion of every week or weekend, sometimes late into the evening. I don’t usually attend her games especially if they are all day events or require travel. I usually stay home with our youngest child.

Recently, I have noticed that she stays at games after her team is done. She says it is to see if the other teams need a player, or just to watch. Occasionally, she is really late. She claims she had to give one of the guys a ride.

This week, I came home from a work trip and was putting clothes in the hamper and realized I left something in a pair of pants I through in the laundry. While fishing them out, I came across this pair of panties.

Sounds like a sexy woman with needs. Which makes you a very lucky man.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
love to help you all i can

she is tasty and so perfect to be pleasing and let me cum please her for you
Every time I mention playing in a cuckold or hot wife scenario, she blows me off, saying she isn’t interested. However, one time she just said “ you couldn’t handle it and what good is starting something that she couldn’t have all the time. “ Although, I occasionally notice she is a little looser.

Last edited:
Every time I mention playing in a cuckold or hot wife scenario, she blows me off, saying she isn’t interested. However, one time she just said “ you couldn’t handle it and what god is starting something that she couldn’t have all the time. “ Although, I occasionally notice she is a little looser.
bet she is so tasty hot

She has a fabulous body. It’s great to think she might be hooking up with the guys on her team when you are at home. Any way you could encourage her?
I tried encouraging to play when she and her single girlfriend travel. I often wonder if she has. I tried showing her a pic of a good looking well hung guy, i met on here and she kept saying it was a image from the internet.

It certainly looks like it.

I tried encouraging to play when she and her single girlfriend travel. I often wonder if she has. I tried showing her a pic of a good looking well hung guy, i met on here and she kept saying it was a image from the internet.
Well at least it is good that she travels with her single girlfriend! That gives her plenty of opportunity to stray. And with that body you know other men want to pleasure her. Even encouraging her to stay out late, have a drink, etc. can greatly up the chances she ends up doing it even more.

If she's not getting fucked she should be.

If you can get access to a black light, the next time you find a pair of her panties in such a condition use the light on them. Take the panties into a darkened room and shin the light on the suspected spot. Semen will ‘fluoresce’ with black light.