Is she getting dicked down while I travel for work?

I am 50 and travel between 35 & 40 weeks a year for work. I am usually home on weekends and at least one weekday each week. However, my wife, a smoking hot 39 year old, often travels with her friends or plays co-ed sports some portion of every week or weekend, sometimes late into the evening. I don’t usually attend her games especially if they are all day events or require travel. I usually stay home with our youngest child.

Recently, I have noticed that she stays at games after her team is done. She says it is to see if the other teams need a player, or just to watch. Occasionally, she is really late. She claims she had to give one of the guys a ride.

This week, I came home from a work trip and was putting clothes in the hamper and realized I left something in a pair of pants I through in the laundry. While fishing them out, I came across this pair of panties.

Based on the stain, is she getting fucked while I am away?
Might just be discharge also

As someone who does my wife's laundry after her dates, that's exactly what it looks like when she's been out cheating. Also, based on that picture I would guess whoever came inside her did so more than once. The question is, how does it make you feel?
I hope she is getting it. I just wish she would tell me about it and send me a pic of her getting fucked.

I am 50 and travel between 35 & 40 weeks a year for work. I am usually home on weekends and at least one weekday each week. However, my wife, a smoking hot 39 year old, often travels with her friends or plays co-ed sports some portion of every week or weekend, sometimes late into the evening. I don’t usually attend her games especially if they are all day events or require travel. I usually stay home with our youngest child.

Recently, I have noticed that she stays at games after her team is done. She says it is to see if the other teams need a player, or just to watch. Occasionally, she is really late. She claims she had to give one of the guys a ride.

This week, I came home from a work trip and was putting clothes in the hamper and realized I left something in a pair of pants I through in the laundry. While fishing them out, I came across this pair of panties.

Yes, she is very likely to be fucking others.
I would suggest you do the same while you’re on your travels.
Sounds like the story of my wife (my life). She is very much like yours… you’ll never get the details, always evasive for years and now she’s gone though menopause, sex for her is like perverse
So make yourself happy with and without her 👍🏼

Reactions: slappin8silly57
I think some wishful thinking is taking place in this thread.
Is she messing around? It is entirely possible.
However, there is no evidence presented anywhere in this thread that can give anyone cause to speculate that she IS messing around.
As others pointed out, the underwear marks are normal - even on a virgin.
It is the entire reason that we wear underwear in the very first place.

The comment you said she gave when she blew you off actually suggests that she is Not messing around.
If she was, her reply would been defensive, or even possibly, would seek to turn the tables on you.
If she was dishonestly messing around, she would likely not say something that suggests that part of her considers the possibility as she had.
That would be the last thing a person with something to hide would say.

The above does not mean she is innocent. But it seems likelier to me given what little has been said...
And that is a good thing since trust and open communication are really quite crucial. And if she is not messing around, that that also implies that you are in a good place with trust.
What you can do is tone back the encouragement. Too much of it makes her doubt it.
Ease off for a while and wait - see if she then brings it up on her own...
If she does, then you know she does have interest in the idea.

It also sounds like you have some trust issues - and that may be feeding your fantasy.
The idea being... IF she is messing around, then you may fear losing her. The mind then begins to cope with that fear by considering "What if she could have her cake and eat it too?"
The trouble with this is that it Does Not Confront the Trust Issues or Jealousy.
Since they are not managed, her messing around With Your Knowledge will still likely have Jealousy and Trust issues.
She will be able to see this... after all, she married you.
When a woman loves someone and sees them in pain; but cannot seem to be able to do anything about the pain the person they care about has - they often slowly begin to cope by letting go of the concern. They stop loving the person in order to protect themselves.
This is a self-fulfilling prophecy, the actions you took to prevent losing the woman end up causing it.
So IF the above applies to you; I would encourage you to examine where you stand on TRUST before anything else.

The comments she made, plus coming home wet, suggests that the possibility is in her mind. Even if she has not acted on it. It sounds like she's not acted on it (I Do Not Know For Sure) and that she has some trust concerns with you, given your comments and her response to them.
So focusing on trust would benefit you both, whether it leads to the Healthy Lifestyle or leads to your relationships health..

I vote yes.

That's too much for discharge only. If it's discharge, she'd probably have other signs too and it would last more than a day.

Looks like cum to me. Some cum may have leaked out before she slipped her thong back on unless she got fucked from behind. He would have pulled them up to fully contain his load. A full blown creampie in her thong.

I would love to creampie her as often as possible.

I have been traveling for a few weeks now and I was originally slated to come home Wednesday, but over the weekend, I told her I might get home on Tuesday instead. She has been questioning me ever since and wants to know when exactly I’ll be home.

When I asked why. She said she was trying to figure out dinner. I travel at least 3 weeks per month and in 10 years she hasn’t waited dinner 10 times.

I have been traveling for a few weeks now and I was originally slated to come home Wednesday, but over the weekend, I told her I might get home on Tuesday instead. She has been questioning me ever since and wants to know when exactly I’ll be home.

When I asked why. She said she was trying to figure out dinner. I travel at least 3 weeks per month and in 10 years she hasn’t waited dinner 10 times.
I would not have told her of your earlier arrival. 🤔
When I suspected my wife of cheating, I repeatedly asked her if she was seeing someone else. It was always denied to the point of ‘My Paranoia’. So, I had to resort to following her on her ‘Girls Night Out’ to prove I was right.

I would not have told her of your earlier arrival. 🤔
When I suspected my wife of cheating, I repeatedly asked her if she was seeing someone else. It was always denied to the point of ‘My Paranoia’. So, I had to resort to following her on her ‘Girls Night Out’ to prove I was right.
Yeah, I mentioned it without thinking.

Last edited:
Yeah, I ment it without thinking.
Yep, working is a big distraction to what’s happening in your private life. If like me you can’t get an honest answer and you have the gut feeling something is not right you have to investigate.
My wife’s knickers taken when in the shower after returning home.
316346DF-E106-4CBA-8D15-49D31E738A6E.jpeg
The odour was definitely cum

I came home a day early from a work trip. She wasn’t home, but said she had a meeting. I know where this monthly meeting is held and when it should be over. I quickly went by the office where it is usually held, but there were no cars there. She showed up at home about an hour after the meetings usual end time. She was defensive when I asked where she was and told her I stopped by the usual meeting place. Not sure she gave an answer.

Over the next couple of days I checked the hamper. Each day the stain in her panties seemed to be lighter.

Attachments

• 58B6A2CC-7CDC-48AA-AEDA-6E3B7CC5A439.jpeg
    58B6A2CC-7CDC-48AA-AEDA-6E3B7CC5A439.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 92
I came home a day early from a work trip. She wasn’t home, but said she had a meeting. I know where this monthly meeting is held and when it should be over. I quickly went by the office where it is usually held, but there were no cars there. She showed up at home about an hour after the meetings usual end time. She was defensive when I asked where she was and told her I stopped by the usual meeting place. Not sure she gave an answer.

Over the next couple of days I checked the hamper. Each day the stain in her panties seemed to be lighter.
Avoiding conversation on the subject
How is her body language?
You’re gonna have to write to her to get the convo going…
Do you still have sex?