Is she getting dicked down while I travel for work?

I am 50 and travel between 35 & 40 weeks a year for work. I am usually home on weekends and at least one weekday each week. However, my wife, a smoking hot 39 year old, often travels with her friends or plays co-ed sports some portion of every week or weekend, sometimes late into the evening. I don’t usually attend her games especially if they are all day events or require travel. I usually stay home with our youngest child.

Recently, I have noticed that she stays at games after her team is done. She says it is to see if the other teams need a player, or just to watch. Occasionally, she is really late. She claims she had to give one of the guys a ride.

This week, I came home from a work trip and was putting clothes in the hamper and realized I left something in a pair of pants I through in the laundry. While fishing them out, I came across this pair of panties.

Based on the stain, is she getting fucked while I am away?
Of course she is... You're very lucky.. Next time she comes home late ask her to sit on your face and eat out her pussy and asshole

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Avoiding conversation on the subject
How is her body language?
You’re gonna have to write to her to get the convo going…
Do you still have sex?
Not sure what you mean by writing to her. We have sex about once every 4-6 weeks.
You also said “Not sure she gave an answer”
My solution used with my wife….
Write down your questions and feelings and present a letter to her when you are together for the evening, it should get a reaction for conversation.
You can then discuss that you are happy with what she’s doing and want to be involved with her antics. The details are up to you and your wife 😈

I have noticed that my wife’s sexy lingerie and underwear have increased in number but she rarely wears them when I am home. However, they always seem to be in the hamper when I come home.

This week I left on Monday for work trip but didn’t come home until today (Saturday). When I arrived no one was home, as she said took our child and went to the mountains. Other friends were up there this weekend, as the kids were out of school since Thursday. I heard from one of our friends that our child has stayed at their place since they arrived. I can’t wait to check her laundry to see if she took something sexy and if it is soiled.

I also checked the panties in our hamper and found these. I also found what looks like a pubic hair. It can’t be mine, since she hasn’t given me any in about 6 weeks. It can’t be hers, because she is shaved.

Attachments

• 9D160DEF-F1CB-402A-BEE7-DB1CA34193B4.jpeg
    9D160DEF-F1CB-402A-BEE7-DB1CA34193B4.jpeg
    918.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I have noticed that my wife’s sexy lingerie and underwear have increased in number but she rarely wears them when I am home. However, they always seem to be in the hamper when I come home.

This week I left on Monday for work trip but didn’t come home until today (Saturday). When I arrived no one was home, as she said took our child and went to the mountains. Other friends were up there this weekend, as the kids were out of school since Thursday. I heard from one of our friends that our child has stayed at their place since they arrived. I can’t wait to check her laundry to see if she took something sexy and if it is soiled.

I also checked the panties in our hamper and found these. I also found what looks like a pubic hair. It can’t be mine, since she hasn’t given me any in about 6 weeks. It can’t be hers, because she is shaved.
Mmm… a nice sticky mess….
I bet you have a good wank thinking about your wife being fucked by another man…
I did when my wife was 😈
She’s probably up in the mountains and been fucked by her lover (who’s probably a friend of yours) whilst your child was looked after by others 😉

Reactions: Geno D
My wife traveled for work 90% of the time while her boyfriend and I stayed at home. She was open and honest with us about her meeting men while on the road. Of course, she would return home for 1-2 days before heading back out, so her laundry was left at home to be washed, and she would pack clean clothes. Cum has a very distinct aroma, and even if she had wanted to hide her affairs, she could not have unless she hired a laundry service on the road.

I loved that she met men on the road and allowed herself to have fun. I told her my only concern was being 1k miles away or more and knowing she was safe. We discussed it and decided she would activate her ... on her laptop with it on the dresser so that I could view all of her encounters. I saved many of the activities and we still go back and watch them.

Is she getting dicked down while I travel for work?​

"We have sex about once every 4-6 weeks." ......"my wife, a smoking hot 39 year old"......What more do you need to know?

Yeah, it's possible that the panty 'mess' is discharge. At that age my wife would pretty much always have panties like that after a days wear.
But, I'm going for a cum/discharge mix, given that you are only having sex with her every 4 to 6 weeks. Is this your only sex?
Or are you getting some 'extra' on your business travels?

While my wife was driving this afternoon, she asked me to get her sun glasses from her purse. In doing so, I found room keys to a hotel. I haven’t stayed in a Holiday Inn in years. She said it must have been in there from the summer, when she played softball at a tournament a few hours away . More likely, from the next town over. These keys looked brand new and had no scratches that indicated they were old.

Later we stopped for gas. I was pumping gas and noticed her texting someone. It seemed a little late to be texting someone and when I opened the door she quickly changed her screen.

While my wife was driving this afternoon, she asked me to get her sun glasses from her purse. In doing so, I found room keys to a hotel. I haven’t stayed in a Holiday Inn in years. She said it must have been in there from the summer, when she played softball at a tournament a few hours away . More likely, from the next town over. These keys looked brand new and had no scratches that indicated they were old.

Later we stopped for gas. I was pumping gas and noticed her texting someone. It seemed a little late to be texting someone and when I opened the door she quickly changed her screen.
Oh yeah, this awesome woman is getting a little pleasure on the side. Good for her! Now if you can get her to tell you about it (or better yet, watch) you will be living the good life!

Hmm, now it is getting very interesting. I know the feeling ;)

Reactions: cuck52

@Geno D
I was suspicious of my wife when she was having an affair…
I searched her handbag and found a set of keys, on which I later found out (after her confession) were to her ‘boyfriend’s’ Apartment.
#‘The Secret Life of your Wife’

Last edited:
With out knowing more details I can tell you in my opinion. First of all your wife is hot and if you are not giving that good looking pussy the good dick it deserves then someone is or some are trying to because if there is something us alpha males do have is a sent for pussy in need of good dick. It's something you can tell on a woman just by looking at her but the closer you get the more you get the sent and the more you want that pussy.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I was working out of town during the last 2 weeks, but came home over one of the weekends. The wife was out when I arrived home on Friday. The Kiddo was at a friends. The wife came home very late and was up early and out the door on Saturday. She came home Saturday afternoon to change and said that she was helping out at a local community event in the next town over, working as a beer-girl and that I needed to take care of the Kiddos. I found it odd, since we don't need the money and have few ties to that town. The event she was at is a mostly male attended event.

Fast-forward, the wife is away this week. I happened to find this crotchless lingerie piece in the clothes hamper. I have never seen this lingerie before. It smells as if it has been worn.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 4.31.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 4.31.43 PM.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 30