Is size a factor?

Stacey loves a big, thick cock - a lover who knows how to use it. But not one that pounds her cervix. Has been hurt a few times because a lover thought ramming her deep with his big cock was what she wanted. (It is what she wanted)

I never realized I was well-endowed until I met a woman who had a bit more experience than me. She kept saying, "I love your cock! But go slow at first..."

A few times she said, "I love your big cock inside me!"

I asked her, "Am I not normal sized?"

She laughed and said, "You're kidding, right?"

"No..."

"Most guys are this big (she placed her hand about halfway up my cock)."

"You're kidding..."

"Nope! You have the biggest cock of any guy I've been with."

"Does it make any difference?"

"Have you noticed how much I want you to fuck me?"

So that helped.

After a couple of MFM 3somes I realized she wasn't just making me feel good (she always did that!).

The reaction of the wives was all the convincing I needed.

Since then. I realized it's definitely an asset.

:)

Attachments

• 0006720.jpg
    0006720.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: owlcuck
I never realized I was well-endowed until I met a woman who had a bit more experience than me. She kept saying, "I love your cock! But go slow at first..."

A few times she said, "I love your big cock inside me!"

I asked her, "Am I not normal sized?"

She laughed and said, "You're kidding, right?"

"No..."

"Most guys are this big (she placed her hand about halfway up my cock)."

"You're kidding..."

"Nope! You have the biggest cock of any guy I've been with."

"Does it make any difference?"

"Have you noticed how much I want you to fuck me?"

So that helped.

After a couple of MFM 3somes I realized she wasn't just making me feel good (she always did that!).

The reaction of the wives was all the convincing I needed.

Since then. I realized it's definitely an asset.

:)
Ive have a simlar expierence. It was a while before i realized i was bigger then otner guys. Women would first see my cock and make comments like "wow" or "you are so big" or "you are bigger then any other guy ive been with". I always just thought they were stroking my ego. But it wasnt until i had a gril that i knew prior loved hung guys tell me I was bigger then her priors. And she was adamant i was much bigger. Even had me swith over to XL condoms and that helped with me shredding them. After that i slowly came to the realization it was true.

It definitely turns me on when she gets stretched out by a guy that's bigger than me. It almost makes me cum instantly when i get inside her and it does'nt even faze her, and she starts telling me how much pleasure she got from the other guy.

Ive have a simlar expierence. It was a while before i realized i was bigger then otner guys. Women would first see my cock and make comments like "wow" or "you are so big" or "you are bigger then any other guy ive been with". I always just thought they were stroking my ego. But it wasnt until i had a gril that i knew prior loved hung guys tell me I was bigger then her priors. And she was adamant i was much bigger. Even had me swith over to XL condoms and that helped with me shredding them. After that i slowly came to the realization it was true.
Yeah I have had similar situations with girls always being like wow that's huge and I wasn't expecting that

My ex wife always said mine was "the perfect size". At the time I didn't give it much thought as I thought I was 7 inches due to measuring it one time in my 20's while I was drunk. She was a shared wife right from the beginning and with all her encounters she accepted nothing smaller than 6 inches, and I would say her average size was 8 inches. Fast forward 18 years and we are split and I am dating a friend of the ex wife. The first time we get naked she says to me, "(Named of ex wife) said you were 7 inches." I tell her that's right and she points at my cock and says, "That is not 7 inches". So she proceeds to get a ruler and measure me.... 4.5 inches.

That made me rethink the whole thing, cause when I had the wrong size in my head I thought I was right in the middle of the ex's usual cock size range (6-8 inches) of her dates. But now I realize that I was 1.5 inches smaller than her minimum date size and 3.5 inches smaller than her average dates size, plus she had a decent amount of 9's and even one 10 and 12.

So obviously my 4.5 inches was not "the perfect size" as she had said and size mattered quite a bit to her.
pervmomlover-yrof0-a52c81.jpg

When women are being honest, they will send you this. My wife likes 9"+