Is There A Retirement Age

javaspice

Female
Somewhat serious because that is about how serious I get with everything.

Is there a time or age one should say I'm too old and just retire the bits and let it go? The reason I ask this is the following.

I am a member of a few Swing, Hotwife type sites. One Swing site that has a lot of members is a paid site and we have been members since they first appeared in the early days pf the PC. We are lifetime members since we were members from the beginning and you can't even buy a lifetime membership any longer and when you could, they were ten times what we paid. Most of the lifetime members from their start are gone now with only a few remaining. We have a little sticker that says we are. The problem is, the sight is very cliquish in their forums and groups. Those of us that were lifetime have gotten some attitude from younger members but hey, they treat us all the same so, no big deal. Last night I posted something which I seldom do and this little twat that probably wasn't even born when we joined told me that I was too old to be playing around and acting all younger and should just retire. Bitch. There were others that came immediately to my defense but it made me wonder.

Is there an age one should consider retiring? If I do, are their any like monthly Hotwife pension payments I get?

I think if one were going to retire they should make their own decision. Maybe they tire of it. Maybe there isn't any interest in them. Maybe they get tired of taking care of themselves or their looks, or maybe there is some medical reason. Whatever it may be, isn't it really up to the individual and not some mean spirited sloppy bitch on a forum?

I am asking here because I have seen no evidence of cliques here.

Last edited:

Is there a time or age one should say I'm too old and just retire the bits and let it go? The reason I ask this is the following.

I am a member of a few Swing, Hotwife type sites. One Swing site that has a lot of members is a paid site and we have been members since they first appeared in the early days pf the PC. We are lifetime members since we were members from the beginning and you can't even buy a lifetime membership any longer and when you could, they were ten times what we paid. Most of the lifetime members from their start are gone now with only a few remaining. We have a little sticker that says we are. The problem is, the sight is very cliquish in their forums and groups. Those of us that were lifetime have gotten some attitude from younger members but hey, they treat us all the same so, no big deal. Last night I posted something which I seldom do and this little twat that probably wasn't even born when we joined told me that I was too old to be playing around and acting all younger and should just retire. Bitch. There were others that came immediately to my defense but it made me wonder.

Is there an age one should consider retiring? If I do, are their any like monthly Hotwife pension payments I get?

I think if one were going to retire they should make their own decision. Maybe they tire of it. Maybe there isn't any interest in them. Maybe they get tired of taking care of themselves or their looks, or maybe there is some medical reason. Whatever it may be, isn't it really up to the individual and not some mean spirited sloppy bitch on a forum?

I am asking here because I have seen no evidence of cliques here. Oh, I will include a picture from my last birthday.View attachment 292402
View attachment 292402
Dam girl you are hot I would love to hook up with you . Let me know if you want to talk

Please be serious. With looks and figure you have there is a LOT more mileage left in you. I am a male past 60 and the young ones want an older male, maybe kinky or just old reliable I dont know but if you are still kicking your still f**kin

Reactions: prestonlad
There is definitely no retirement age. Do what you like to do. Enjoy the lifestyle. Probably sometimes you will slow down in the future because of some reasons. But that is only up to you. You decide about the time.
Don't care about some young idiot. I am sure you can teach them a lot of things.

No there isn't any 'retirement' age. But there is a 'changing of the guard' where those age out and are replace by those entering who are younger.

It happens with everything in life; clubs, associations, work, family. When that happens our worth as those being replaced makes us feel less. But there is an option, be involved in those activities of an age group closer to ones own.

Stacey turned 61 this past January. Very good looking at her age and a stronger libido than at most any time in her life. Her sexual appetite is insatiable as mine is declining. This year she's had plenty of sex with a former (younger) lover of hers with whom she's rekindled things - exclusively. They've spent the week together at a resort in Sarasota and a long weekend in Nashville together. And ... two long weekends at our home this year (a first - and previous no-no). I know she is attractive to much younger men. We're spending a couple of days at the Sandpearl in Clearwater later this month and she's (we) already looking for potential lovers on line. If we don't find the right guy - she plans to pick one out the first night there and fuck him. As usual, I don't participate or watch but am nearby. Still turns me on though and I love it when she (finally) shares the experience with me.

Reactions: MG1958

I am asking here because I have seen no evidence of cliques here. Oh, I will include a picture from my last birthday.View attachment 292402
View attachment 292402
Excuse me but you're like the wine ,the oldest the better its taste ...you're hot mama

Last edited:
Reactions: davelb76
No retirement age. But some of those people should be retired from that site you are on by the administrator.

You look fantastic! Women of any age should get what they want from who is ready to give it to them. I can't fuck my wife nearly as well as she can be fucked.

Damn you are hot looking baby. Just keep on keeping on!

I'm blushing. Thank you all for being so kind. It really does make a difference. My husband said maybe retire when I hit 70. I said we will see.
i have been blessed with being able to maintain my body, much to my sisters dislike while my libido increased at menopause even after everyone told me it will go down or away completely. Just to opposite. No one ever guesses my age and fortunately I don't have to give it if I don't want to although I don't intentionally hide it if asked. I do normally prefer the younger guys but I hate to teach. Direct is OK but I expect my men to know their way around the female body. That is not to say I would turn down an exceptional older male.

Thanks again.

Reactions: davelb76 and MG1958
I'm blushing. Thank you all for being so kind. It really does make a difference. My husband said maybe retire when I hit 70. I said we will see.
i have been blessed with being able to maintain my body, much to my sisters dislike while my libido increased at menopause even after everyone told me it will go down or away completely. Just to opposite. No one ever guesses my age and fortunately I don't have to give it if I don't want to although I don't intentionally hide it if asked. I do normally prefer the younger guys but I hate to teach. Direct is OK but I expect my men to know their way around the female body. That is not to say I would turn down an exceptional older male.

Thanks again.
You fabulous and I'm real happy for you and I'm more happy to hear and read your message across this fabulous side ,keep the good work and a lot of females can learn from you, To never give up , cause life continues not matter what age ...And I remember my Grandparents used to say all the time when some one call them old... " OLD IS THE WIND AND STILL BLOW"

Last edited:
I am loving the "this is what [age] looks like" theme this has become! Concur, you are absolutely stunning - but that doesn't even matter here. Your attitude keeps you in the game. Also disagree that we "age out," as there are some young bucks who love the taste of an older woman. No reason you can't keep yourself available to them.

Ignore the insecure, friend. They devalue others in order to lift themselves above the level of their confidence.

I am asking here because I have seen no evidence of cliques here. Oh, I will include a picture from my last birthday.
View attachment 292402

No reason to retire. If you are having fun, and are physically able to receive and give pleasure, and if the Lifestyle enriches your lives, keep doing it. Many others share your situation!