Is this how you want to see your wives?

id love to see my wife like this with her red smacked bottom bouncing on a cock

and this is how id like watch her get her bottom smacked before the fuck https://xhamster.com/videos/cuckold-wife-6363658

something about the combination of her on her hands and knees higher up so he has easy access and control of her and with her naked vulnerable bottom with her legs open to expose her pussy to him

and him so much bigger than her with his fat black belly and his big black hands and fingers all over her bare married bottom and wet pussy then him slapping her bottom not too hard but hard enough to let her know whos the boss lol

then his fingers exploring her pussy until she cant help but suck his dick

my wife would love hate to be under his control and be treated that way lol

some women have a thing about being spanked...my wife included lol and made to feel very embarrassed, and cant help that the embarrassment adds to her horny state, and after being bared and spanked and knowing the VIEW she is giving of herself as her spankers hands SPANK her cheeks, but also teasingly rub, grope, squeeze and explore her bottom and get her legs and cheeks to spread open more, that she gets SO dripping wet over the thought, and is just about begging for a cock to suck or someone to shove an erect cock inside her lol

she would love hate the embarrassment and anticipation of being exposed by another and to another and having her most private parts handled and manipulated in a matter of fact manor is a powerful aphrodisiac and some guy or gal who wouldn't normally have access to her titties bum and pussy or she would be conventionally attracted to is going to take control and put her over his knee and take down her knickers and smack her bottom and for her to know he has her under his control to touch grope finger and fuck her if he feels like it especially if his friends and i were there to watch

him then sitting her down on his big cock and her wet pussy sliding up and down on it and her red bottom pushed out for everyone to see