Is this usual?

randr

Male
My wife and I have lots of conversations and texts involving her asking me for suggestions about things to try with her lover - these are quite natural but hot conversations. Some times I stop and wonder - is this a normal conversation for a husband to have with his hotwife?

Absolutely!

One reason that I quite enjoyed sharing my women was the “tune-up” talk. Tune Up? For example, with my first wife, we always made big plans for most of her encounters; for example, she might buy special clothing for the event and we would plot out some of her moves and I would give her advice—sex advice that is. This was a wonderful time to fix small sexual problems in her technique or appearance. For example, she loved to wear too much lingerie, adding lace stockings, black gloves, jewelry, corsets, high heels… It was all too distracting. My rule was that she should show off only one key body feature at a time, say her breasts or ass or legs, but never everything at once, unless she was completely naked, which she seldom was, as she insisted on at least wearing her heels or jewelry.

She also needed to be reminded how to suck cock correctly: no teeth, no resting her weight on her elbow while it pointed into his body, no exclusively closed or exclusively opened eyes. On the positive things to do: I told her to first straddle his exposed leg, being sure to rub her naked and wet pussy against it, treating his leg as if it were a giant erect cock; to be sure to make his cock sloppy wet with her spit and to use her hands; and to never fail to pay attention to his balls and his foreskin, if he had one. And at some point, usually the beginning, she should make a point to ensure that the only contact between his cock and her body was with her mouth or tongue.

And part of the tune up was the new sex position, which we would practice over and over again. (I found that just one or two new sex moves was all that was needed and that more just confused things.) One point that I stressed during each tune up session was that she must only say true things; for example, not to tell him that he had the biggest cock she had ever seen—unless that was actually true; in general, she should say things that revealed her perspective and her desires, such as “I have been thinking about your cock being in me every day since last Friday, even when my husband was fucking me.” “I love how your cock feels in my mouth...in my hands…against my skin.” “I need you to grab my ass hard with your strong hands.”

The result was that her lover got a much hotter fucking that day and I got better sex afterwards. I also stressed that he was our guest, even though he would be in between her legs, so she had to ensure his satisfaction and pleasure, so she couldn’t hold back anything, including her own pleasure, as that would be effectively cheating him out of something that he deserved. In other words, she was not to worry about me being jealous because he was bringing her to an orgasm faster or better than I could. After all, what we were doing was immoral and nasty, which makes a powerful aphrodisiac.

The many ways in which sharing your wife can bring you closer to your wife could fill a long book. Yes, yes, yes. I remember how sexually charged were the nights proceeding one of her encounters. We would get drunk on fantasies and role playing. This argues for fixed dates or work affairs, rather than for spontaneous flings, as you know they are coming. But a surprise encounter is also great for all the retelling and reenacting that would follow for days or weeks. In addition, when an upcoming encounter loomed ahead, I would take up more of the house chores, so as to free more time for her in which to prepare and to ready herself. For example, I would clean up the house and do all the cooking, while she got her hair styled or shopped for new lingerie. And I made a point to never start any arguments or do anything stupid, like buy a motorcycle or flirt with another woman, before an encounter.

Absolutely!

One reason that I quite enjoyed sharing my women was the “tune-up” talk. Tune Up? For example, with my first wife, we always made big plans for most of her encounters; for example, she might buy special clothing for the event and we would plot out some of her moves and I would give her advice—sex advice that is. This was a wonderful time to fix small sexual problems in her technique or appearance. For example, she loved to wear too much lingerie, adding lace stockings, black gloves, jewelry, corsets, high heels… It was all too distracting. My rule was that she should show off only one key body feature at a time, say her breasts or ass or legs, but never everything at once, unless she was completely naked, which she seldom was, as she insisted on at least wearing her heels or jewelry.

She also needed to be reminded how to suck cock correctly: no teeth, no resting her weight on her elbow while it pointed into his body, no exclusively closed or exclusively opened eyes. On the positive things to do: I told her to first straddle his exposed leg, being sure to rub her naked and wet pussy against it, treating his leg as if it were a giant erect cock; to be sure to make his cock sloppy wet with her spit and to use her hands; and to never fail to pay attention to his balls and his foreskin, if he had one. And at some point, usually the beginning, she should make a point to ensure that the only contact between his cock and her body was with her mouth or tongue.

And part of the tune up was the new sex position, which we would practice over and over again. (I found that just one or two new sex moves was all that was needed and that more just confused things.) One point that I stressed during each tune up session was that she must only say true things; for example, not to tell him that he had the biggest cock she had ever seen—unless that was actually true; in general, she should say things that revealed her perspective and her desires, such as “I have been thinking about your cock being in me every day since last Friday, even when my husband was fucking me.” “I love how your cock feels in my mouth...in my hands…against my skin.” “I need you to grab my ass hard with your strong hands.”

The result was that her lover got a much hotter fucking that day and I got better sex afterwards. I also stressed that he was our guest, even though he would be in between her legs, so she had to ensure his satisfaction and pleasure, so she couldn’t hold back anything, including her own pleasure, as that would be effectively cheating him out of something that he deserved. In other words, she was not to worry about me being jealous because he was bringing her to an orgasm faster or better than I could. After all, what we were doing was immoral and nasty, which makes a powerful aphrodisiac.

The many ways in which sharing your wife can bring you closer to your wife could fill a long book. Yes, yes, yes. I remember how sexually charged were the nights proceeding one of her encounters. We would get drunk on fantasies and role playing. This argues for fixed dates or work affairs, rather than for spontaneous flings, as you know they are coming. But a surprise encounter is also great for all the retelling and reenacting that would follow for days or weeks. In addition, when an upcoming encounter loomed ahead, I would take up more of the house chores, so as to free more time for her in which to prepare and to ready herself. For example, I would clean up the house and do all the cooking, while she got her hair styled or shopped for new lingerie. And I made a point to never start any arguments or do anything stupid, like buy a motorcycle or flirt with another woman, before an encounter.
Hey nothing stupid at all in buying a motorcycle 😀😀😀😀👍👍 either before or after an encounter 😀😀

Or during !! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 tough call - look at bikes or watch your wife 😀😀, - sorry again off topic 😁