Is wrong to suck cock for a ride?

I'm in need of a ride that is 2-3 hours long. I have considered sucking cock for the favor of being given a ride to my destination. Is wrong to offer or reaching out like this? As gratitude I would also allow to get cummed on my face or in my mouth as an extra thank you. If any one is available in NC , I need a lift and will gladly Give road head. I'm also a bottom.
It's that or gas money and perhaps a coffee.

When my cousin and I were young, we would sneak out of the house and get guys to give us a ride to go see concerts. The guys with cars had a saying when we would ask for rides. "Ass, Grass or Gas, nobody rides for free." My cousin would easily give up her pussy or ass, but I never did. But, I sucked a lot of cock before I was old enough to get my own car.

I'm in need of a ride that is 2-3 hours long. I have considered sucking cock for the favor of being given a ride to my destination. Is wrong to offer or reaching out like this? As gratitude I would also allow to get cummed on my face or in my mouth as an extra thank you. If any one is available in NC , I need a lift and will gladly Give road head. I'm also a bottom.
Well if I was giving you the ride I have absolutely no problem at all 😂😂 just do it

Absolutely not.. it's totally okay and this is something going on for generations. No one gives free rides.. everyone has there own expectations. Myself back when I was a teen.. we had this uncle who would gives us friends lift and in return secretly I would duck him off.. my friends never found out about this.

It’s only acceptable if you video and post it

The think that is different about me is Id offer to lick a girls pussy and ass for a ride and then do her man as she directs.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Ass gas or grass no one rides for free! I guess you can add head to that!

When my cousin and I were young, we would sneak out of the house and get guys to give us a ride to go see concerts. The guys with cars had a saying when we would ask for rides. "Ass, Grass or Gas, nobody rides for free." My cousin would easily give up her pussy or ass, but I never did. But, I sucked a lot of cock before I was old enough to get my own car.
you sucked a lot of cock after that as well 😜

Reactions: asiantrainer