Is your wife a whore?

My wife is a total slut when she decides it’s time for some fun!! I’ve been very blessed to have been with this lady for many years and we got into this lifestyle about ten years ago and have never looked back. She has several bulls she enjoys and a few new ones from time to time. I’m just glad this has worked for us.
Her biggest thing is she loves to be fucked in all holes and if she’s not she doesn’t feel completed. So this makes her a total slut in my mind.
She clearly is a delightful slut - you're a lucky guy. Do you get to watch her with multiple bulls using her?

Since first taking a BF 7 years ago, she has grown to a very sexual person who knows what gets her going and what she likes. With her BF's she's a total slut doing whatever they want, but to see her in public you would never know that she's been stretched, probed and made a personal love toy. I would not say she's a whore as she is particular in who she plays with

My wife is a real slut. She was fuking my best mate behind my back. When I found out I was so turned on. When I confronted her about it. She thot I would be mad. But I loved it . We’ve since had a threesome. I loved watching her take his cock in her mouth and her pussy

Attachments

• 9217ff0a-60dc-4485-b551-6c928627fc3e.jpeg
    9217ff0a-60dc-4485-b551-6c928627fc3e.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 28

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu