Is your wife/gf using her Dildo's much more during the pandemic

I was lucky my one lover stayed with us for 8 during April and May and then when he left my #2 guy moved in for June and July.
It was nice having them stay with me in my martial bed, hubby in guestroom.

Reactions: N_T_22
I was lucky my one lover stayed with us for 8 during April and May and then when he left my #2 guy moved in for June and July.
It was nice having them stay with me in my martial bed, hubby in guestroom.
If your lover does a better job for you, there's no point in having the apprentice doing what the master does better. Leave hubby in the spare room, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Kogjin
We've been using KK's dildo collection pretty frequently these days, to simulate MFM and group play. While there's nothing like the real thing, with sufficient artful dirty-talk, several realistic dildos, stuffed in KK's ass, pussy, mouth, and one in each hand, we can role-play group sex reasonably well. We did a number on her last night with two similarly sized 'real feel' dildos in her pussy for DV play, with a smaller pink dildo in her ass, and my cock in her mouth. KK had several crushing orgasms during that session...

We've been using KK's dildo collection pretty frequently these days, to simulate MFM and group play. While there's nothing like the real thing, with sufficient artful dirty-talk, several realistic dildos, stuffed in KK's ass, pussy, mouth, and one in each hand, we can role-play group sex reasonably well. We did a number on her last night with two similarly sized 'real feel' dildos in her pussy for DV play, with a smaller pink dildo in her ass, and my cock in her mouth. KK had several crushing orgasms during that session...
Sounds to much for me but have fun

Fortunately for us, the situation is not bad where I'm from and the gf hasn't stopped having sex with her guys. What's better is recently she fucked two new guys so I'm quite happy with this.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy