Is your wife's BF just a fuck buddy, or is it a full second relationship?

For the longest, I've just wanted her to have a fuck buddy, which she does. Recently, I've been turned on by the idea of them having a real relationship. Going out on dates, vacations etc. Her wanting to share time between us. How does that work for those that do something similar.
My wife had two guys for a short encounter. She realised that she wanted the boy friend experience. Over the next 14 years she had 3 BFs. 18 months, 5 years and 6 years. One of her BFs was from overseas. When he visited us her slept with her very night in our bed (I got the spare room) and went away on holidays with him for a week or so at a time. (I had told him that while he was with us she was his wife.) They fell in love and she went O/S to live with for 5 months as his wife. She met his family, went on a cruise and several holidays with him. As a cuckold it was an awesome time.

My wife had two guys for a short encounter. She realised that she wanted the boy friend experience. Over the next 14 years she had 3 BFs. 18 months, 5 years and 6 years. One of her BFs was from overseas. When he visited us her slept with her very night in our bed (I got the spare room) and went away on holidays with him for a week or so at a time. (I had told him that while he was with us she was his wife.) They fell in love and she went O/S to live with for 5 months as his wife. She met his family, went on a cruise and several holidays with him. As a cuckold it was an awesome time.
Great we’re u guys

Reactions: DonD
We had a local bbc, whom we also became friends with, for nearly five years, even managed to introduce him to family and friends as a co worker of mine, several times a week the wife would fuck, sometimes me being there others not. It became obvious to me that Hayley was more into him than others and the way they fucked changed, it was more love making, I let her know I understood women are more emotionally geared and I was ok with her having feelings, in a part it made me feel she was safer with him. Also that for us both to experience the moments together she should not hold her self back, it was natural and trusting, you should not hide emotions away?
J would LOVE to find a Black Lover nearby that she could develop an intense exclusive relationship with, hopefully resulting in a pregnancy. Not easy now that we all work from home and her primary "pool" for Lovers was the workplace. CW

So where did you fit in with her affair with her boss?
Did he know, you knew etc?
We settled in to a relationship where her Lovers are NOT aware I know about them. We tried me being involved initially, but she HATED that. We had all but given it up (her having sex with others outside our marriage) when a co-worker started coming on to her and she encouraged him. She finally told me about it the week she was "working late" to go to a motel wiht him, and our new life began!! Her lovers all believe that she is sexual with them because they are better sexually than I am, and she NEEDS more.

Being together 11 years with her Boss/Lover, their affair took many directions during that time. He even bought her a small diamond ring that she wore when they traveled for business and left her wedding ring at home. At one point, they were even actively TRYING to get her pregnant, and discussed the possibility of fertility treatments to help assure it (she has a tipped uterus which makes pregnancy difficult). I was put on "condom only" intercourse in November of 12012 to make SURE there was no chance she got pregnant by me again. Many times they would even let hotel staffers think they were newlyweds and loved when they called her by Mrs. 'his last name' (he prefers suites when they travel, and several times only the bridal suite was available).

There was a period of time where they would send the entire month of December together at the Corporate Condo in Clearwater doing "busines planning", and one year she came home still recuperating from some cosmetic surgery procedures she agreed to without even mentioning them to me!! I was a bit miffed initially, but I have to admit that the "think Kardashian" look was a definite improvement and have enjoyed it since.
Unfortunately he became VERY odd during COVID and their affair has ended.....they still work together, but there is no sexual affair. Good for me, as I was her only sexual outlet then but we have decided that I will remain "condom only" for intercourse as it seems a shame to stop using them now, she has not had my sperm in or on her since November 2012 and there is something really HOT about that for both of us!! We don't have intercourse that frequently anyway, but she puts them on even for the hand jobs I get very regularly. I cum MUCH to quickly (2 minutes is an ETERNITY for me) to really provide any satisfaction during intercourse, and I am not "hung" by any stretch of the imagination (5" on a GOOD day) and she much prefers thick cocks to my finger sized thickness.

They both entered in to the affair knowing that was all it could ever be.......it would have been devestating at work had it ever become known. And there was no reason to make it a problem at work, she had a complete green light to do aything she desired with the affair once she confessed it to me. Initially, it was behind my back (although I suspected, I am NOT stupid) but a whirlwind trip to Cancun for a long weekend together that resulted in her quite possily coming home PREGNANT and it was intentional, ended with her jerking me off while admitting the affair and possible pregnancy because she intended to be SURE that she was pregnant and that it was her Lovers baby!! My cum flying everywhere EXPLOSION confirmed for her that I was OK with the situation!!! LOLLOL Didn't get pregnant, by the way. But it brought the affair in ot the open as she wanted so she could easily spend more time with him during the week and on trips.

She hopes to meet someone new soon, but for now its jsut status quo between us.

CW

Reactions: Lee442
Till recently it was just sex but with her boss for the last few months it has been a second relationship
Affairs with the Boss are simply the BEST for me!! I have had affairs with 2 of my 3 Bosses, and it would be 3 for 3 if I had stayed at the first job a bit longer. I just have a THING for Bosses. J (the wife)

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu