Is your wive smooth down there?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
If you do share her, cuck, mfm....whatever...
She shaved/waxed?
Trimmed?
Landing strip?
Does she dip her fingers into the wetness?
Does she shave-trim when she knows she's going to be with another guy?
For us....wife changes it up once in a while, shaved smooth, trimmed close, landing strip, it's all good.
Early on with our mfm fun...was awkward as hell for all 3 of us. She was just whatever she was down there. As we did it more times she thought about him visiting, she always shaved the night prior. She's obviously into rubbing her puss with our mess down there. After we've creamed her, as we're laying there unwinding she like to rub the slick jizz around. It's a good time.

My wife when we met 20+ years ago: trimmed up top, shaved lips

15 years ago went fully shaved at my request

5 years ago tried a landing strip but usually shaved it off after a few months and let the strip grow back a few times

2 years ago began sugaring all of it at the request of her long distance virtual FWB

Smooth as glass now for 2 weeks, a few patches of soft whispy hairs for the second 2 weeks until her next sugaring appointment comes along

Life can’t get any sweeter for both of us (or the guys she chats with and wants to hook up with hopefully soon)

[ATTAC
My wife when we met 20+ years ago: trimmed up top, shaved lips

15 years ago went fully shaved at my request

5 years ago tried a landing strip but usually shaved it off after a few months and let the strip grow back a few times

2 years ago began sugaring all of it at the request of her long distance virtual FWB

Smooth as glass now for 2 weeks, a few patches of soft whispy hairs for the second 2 weeks until her next sugaring appointment comes along

Life can’t get any sweeter for both of us (or the guys she chats with and wants to hook up with hopefully soon)

H=full]1553395[/ATTACH]View attachment 1553395
Nothing more exciting looking down and seeing my tool sliding in and out of that bare puss.
And...seeing our friends dick doing same...whole different view with her legs spread wide.
Pleaded for it