ISO online relationship with a cuck or couple

T

TxBull

Well I met a great couple on here several weeks ago but that seems to be gone. So back to square one.

Just looking to chat - text, on here, email, whatever, with a cuck, cuck wannabe, or couple. Whatever it leads to, great. I am expecting nothing except getting to know you and have fun online. If it were to lead to more, then so be it.

I am happily married so know that up front. Clean cut professional that others that know me in real life would be shocked I was doing this. Probably like many of you.

So look forward to hearing from you. Send private message and we will see where it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I met a great couple on here several weeks ago but that seems to be gone. So back to square one.

Just looking to chat - text, on here, email, whatever, with a cuck, cuck wannabe, or couple. Whatever it leads to, great. I am expecting nothing except getting to know you and have fun online. If it were to lead to more, then so be it.

I am happily married so know that up front. Clean cut professional that others that know me in real life would be shocked I was doing this. Probably like many of you.

So look forward to hearing from you. Send private message and we will see where it goes.
hey send us an emal at wasonjake7@gmail.com, refer to this site, we are real new at this