ISO Something a bit different than most on here.

T

TxBull

Here is a bit about what I am looking for on here so maybe this will attract some on here but probably not many.

I am looking for that person(s) to get to know online for chat, texting, sharing of pictures, email, etc. Not necessarily looking for a real world, in person relationship.

Searching for a couple who no one would expect to be doing something like this. Probably involved in your community, go to church, professionals in the workforce. Have kids, educated, etc.

Looking to chat about our fantasies. Maybe you would never do this in real life but you love the thought of sharing your wife. It can either be you being a cuck, US sharing her and making her center of attention, whatever the scenario. I would not consider myself a bull but just one who is open to many situations.

I am a clean cut professional, happily married with kids. Some in college, some still in public schools. I love my life but fantasize often about doing such things. It is just a fantasy and would not do anything to put my family, nor my job in a negative situation.

If this is you, I would love to visit and get to know more. This is about you and your wife, not about me and my wife

Reactions: Kinky2
Hello...

I read your posts today with a smile...the description of your situation sounds rather familiar...a little about us--Gail and I have been married for over ten years and we have two daughters, 8 and 6. Gail has been shared in the past (about a half-dozen times) but that was all before our oldest daughter was born. Gail is in her mid-40's and I in my late-50's...

Like you, we are both in the education field and discretion is a priority; also like you, we are in the DFW area (north dallas, just south of Addison)...all that being said, I would really appreciate the opportunity to meet and discuss our fantasies and experiences and discuss ways of getting Gail involved...

Thanks...Jim

hey. very cool. different than most but ideal for more than you think. pretty funny i want the ideal situation. just havent figured out how to make it happen yet. lol. my wife is a hard one to crack. lol

Thanks. I agree, most on here need that type of situation because very seldom does a real meeting take place. Just being a realist I guess. Hope to get to know you more!

couldnt agree more. i think most of it is talk and alot of phonies just using the site to get off but who am i to judge