It’s Official….

Glock19Fan

Male
Jul 23, 2022
My girl is going to be a whore. She cleans house for a fairly affluent fellow who recently went through a divorce. A few weeks back he bought a massage table and he’s been paying her to come over another day a week and massage him.

On Monday he came home early while she was cleaning and she was in nothing but a tank top (no bra) and shorts, (no underwear)

He told her how hot she was, and made a proposal. He said he wanted to feel her naked on him the next time she gave him a massage and he wanted to be able to roll on his back and have her ride him. She said the deal was too good to refuse and she’s going over tomorrow night to do it.

My girl is going to be a whore. She cleans house for a fairly affluent fellow who recently went through a divorce. A few weeks back he bought a massage table and he’s been paying her to come over another day a week and massage him.

On Monday he came home early while she was cleaning and she was in nothing but a tank top (no bra) and shorts, (no underwear)

He told her how hot she was, and made a proposal. He said he wanted to feel her naked on him the next time she gave him a massage and he wanted to be able to roll on his back and have her ride him. She said the deal was too good to refuse and she’s going over tomorrow night to do it.
If she hasn't already fucked him I'm sure she will be sliding down his cock tomorrow night

She got cash. He knows I know, but it’s no big deal at all. He was with his ex-wife for quite some time, but she was a prude I guess. When my girl was going over his “wish list” it was things like doggie style, getting head and tittie fucking.
does she get more because of the sex?