IT FINALLY HAPPENED (Sex with complete stranger) **UPDATED WITH NEW PICS

Was able to do some more screen caps with the wife's approval. Again, sorry they're not the best quality, but I'm doing my best with a free photo editor. He mounted her from behind when they first got on the bed, but transitioned to my wife riding him pretty hard in the middle before him finishing again in doggy. My wife said he hit some good spots when he was fucking her from behind, but she was never that close to coming. 3 or 4 times he told my wife how fucking hot she was when they were going at it, and that seemed to motivate her to let out some nice moans. Very hot for me to watch.

Wasn't sure how I was going to feel about seeing a guy blow his load in my wife for the first time, but it's actually been a huge turn on. We've probably had more sex this week than the past month combined. The turn on for both of us was that the guy was a real average Joe. No offense to him, but he likely wouldn't have a chance with someone like my wife in a normal situation. Turned us both on that she gave him a thrill he'll probably think about for years. :p:love:
That’s wonderful. And yes the one guy has flooded my gf twice on two different dates and is asking for more. I’m sure we’ll see him again.

Wife accompanied me on an out of town business meeting. Ran into a really nice younger guy at the hotel bar and for the first time, she gave me a look like "this is the one." I texted her on her phone to see if she was sure, and she said "yes, he seems sweet. Let's do this."

I watched in the corner of the room, while they fucked, He didn't last too long, under 10 minutes. Blew his load into my wife (with a condom). He got dressed and left. My wife gave me a blowjob while I fingered her pussy with his cum (she had a huge orgasm). My wife said she liked it. Not ready to jump into anything else right away, but we enjoyed the experience.

Here are some photos from my phone. Sorry for the poor quality. It was low light, and I was shaking from excitement. In order, the photos are:

1)As the guy took off his clothes and my wife saw his cock for the first time. He wasn't huge, but decent size and girth. She said later she was happy, but nervous!

2)Second photo is the second he entered her. She let out a cute little squeal and then a moan. Really turned me on.

3)Last photo is when he said "I'm cumming!" and my wife responded, "Cum in me baby." Have to be honest, I almost blew my load in my pants. My God, this might've been the hottest thing I've ever seen.

Wife accompanied me on an out of town business meeting. Ran into a really nice younger guy at the hotel bar and for the first time, she gave me a look like "this is the one." I texted her on her phone to see if she was sure, and she said "yes, he seems sweet. Let's do this."

I watched in the corner of the room, while they fucked, He didn't last too long, under 10 minutes. Blew his load into my wife (with a condom). He got dressed and left. My wife gave me a blowjob while I fingered her pussy with his cum (she had a huge orgasm). My wife said she liked it. Not ready to jump into anything else right away, but we enjoyed the experience.

Here are some photos from my phone. Sorry for the poor quality. It was low light, and I was shaking from excitement. In order, the photos are:

1)As the guy took off his clothes and my wife saw his cock for the first time. He wasn't huge, but decent size and girth. She said later she was happy, but nervous!

2)Second photo is the second he entered her. She let out a cute little squeal and then a moan. Really turned me on.

3)Last photo is when he said "I'm cumming!" and my wife responded, "Cum in me baby." Have to be honest, I almost blew my load in my pants. My God, this might've been the hottest thing I've ever seen.

HOPE YOU ENJOY!
I'm a boob lover and she's got the kind I love to suck !

Reactions: RLG34
Was able to do some more screen caps with the wife's approval. Again, sorry they're not the best quality, but I'm doing my best with a free photo editor. He mounted her from behind when they first got on the bed, but transitioned to my wife riding him pretty hard in the middle before him finishing again in doggy. My wife said he hit some good spots when he was fucking her from behind, but she was never that close to coming. 3 or 4 times he told my wife how fucking hot she was when they were going at it, and that seemed to motivate her to let out some nice moans. Very hot for me to watch.

Wasn't sure how I was going to feel about seeing a guy blow his load in my wife for the first time, but it's actually been a huge turn on. We've probably had more sex this week than the past month combined. The turn on for both of us was that the guy was a real average Joe. No offense to him, but he likely wouldn't have a chance with someone like my wife in a normal situation. Turned us both on that she gave him a thrill he'll probably think about for years. :p:love:
He was so lucky and I would love 2 meet her too. You're a lucky man. Cowgirl is my favorite too

Looking for to see her ride cowgirl. Think we could meet in TN? I've been in Murray KY once . Probably 6-8 hour drive
Tell her no reason to be shy. She is beautiful and I am a discreet, honest man . I don't want to do anything to hurt her or make her mad at me
If privacy on here is a concern you can use my email ktundertaker8@gmail.com
Or let me know if you prefer k-k I have that too .To travel to you I would prefer to see some good action first.
More of me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-081528.png
    Screenshot_20220210-081528.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20220210-081520.png
    Screenshot_20220210-081520.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20220307-111926.png
    Screenshot_20220307-111926.png
    2 MB · Views: 66

HOPE YOU ENJOY!
So lucky wishing my wife would allow another guy… still working on it do 😉 your wife is very sexy !!!

So fucking hot and yummy love her sexy hot body 😍😍😍

What a beautiful sexy Hotwife you have.
Thank you for sharing her with another man and your story with us.
Love how you described some of your feelings watching her and then the rev- it gave your lust for her afterward.

Thats the best feeling isn’t it?
That Lust you get deep in your gut, you just gotta take your wife back and fuck her like a mad man, can’t get enough.

Well, thats how I feel afterwards.

Reactions: krl11 and RLG34

I watched in the corner of the room, while they fucked, He didn't last too long, under 10 minutes. Blew his load into my wife (with a condom). He got dressed and left. My wife gave me a blowjob while I fingered her wet pussy (she had a huge orgasm). My wife said she liked it. Not ready to jump into anything else right away, but we enjoyed the experience.

HOPE YOU ENJOY!
It's too bad he was wearing a condom. His sperm should have been left deep in her married pussy for you to experience that wonderful feeling a cuckold truly loves. The realization that a good man just mated with your wife and inseminated her, taking her as his own while you witnessed their coupling as a true cuckold should. We're happy that you two have reached this point, has she found a lover yet to be with regularly?

Reactions: RLG34 and Romey
Very hot story, and even hotter pics! She's fucking sexy. I'm sure that she will have even more fun in the future! I know for fact I'd love to get those tits of hers in my mouth.

It’s been a little quiet for us. Has been hard to find time between work and school breaks for our kids. We did have a fun time after a concert recently, unfortunately no pics.

We chatted up a young guy and he ended up fucking my wife in the backseat of our SUV in the parking lot. Was pretty hot. My wife rarely cums from intercourse, but she said this guy really turned her on and even though he was pretty average, she was rubbing her pussy/clit while he fucked her. Ended up coming and then he did right after. It was pretty awesome listening to them go at it. After he left, I crawled in the backseat and she gave me a BJ. It was a fun night.