It happened. We are officially a hotwife

StagVixenFutr

Aug 21, 2018
Background Story - https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/on-the-right-track-what-the-next-move.12604/#post-164469

We finally took our first step into hotwifing. I still can’t really believe that it’s did but all of my patience and encouragement has paid off.

In my last update I mentioned that she had agreed to move forward and was excited about proceeding. She was actively flirting online and began to dress sexier while also developing a slightly dominant energy. We were eager to make it happen but were also weary of meeting someone during Covid. In short we didn’t feel comfortable meeting a stranger whose personal habits were unknown to us. After all, how could we know if someone is spending his weekends in bars or at house parties where risk of exposure was elevated. So we decided to hold off for the immediate future.

That’s where my best bud comes into the picture. He works in the entertainment industry and is regularly tested before being on set He’s cautious, and somewhat of a homebody. Put all of these things together and you have a significant decrease in risk of contracting Covid. We know there is still risk but we decided we were comfortable with the level of risk.

He’s been my best friend since we were in middle school, so when I proposed it to my wife she was taken back and initially worried that it would be weird. So I told her to think about it for a few days. The decision was hers. If she was up for it, I’d call him up and get a feel for his level of interest. After a few days, she told me to ask him. I wasn’t really surprised to be honest. Here’s why - he’s a good looking dude...Kind of looks like Idris Elba. Hes black, single, about 6’2. Probably around 225 lbs of muscle. Spends a ton of time in the gym.

What she didn’t know at the time was that he’s also hung. We spent a ton of time lifting weights together at the gym in our early 20s. Let’s just say, I was shocked the first time I saw him walking out of the showers with his cock hanging out. Long and thick. His flaccid looked like it was about the size of mine when erect (6.75 x 5.75). I’m a big time grower which means my flaccid is tiny, like 2.5 inch. I was stunned and he new it, I could tell by the grin on his face. Neither of us ever mentioned the obvious size difference. I was embarrassed and he’s a good dude so he probably didn’t want to rub it in. Needless to say, the size of his cock was definitely a factor, when I decided to bring him up as a possibility.

Ok now the hard part...asking him if he was up for it. No easy way of doing it so I just said F it....I sent him a text one morning and asked he’d ever considered a threesome. He responds with an “LoL” and reminded me that he’d told me about a drunken night he had with 2 women during our college years. I replied by saying “no I meant an MFM”. He said he was open to it in the right situation. At that point he knew something was up, so I went into a ton of detail about hotwifing/cuckolding and admitted to having a desire for it. That’s when it clicked for him...I was asking him to fuck my beautiful wife. He was unsure and asked for a few days to think about it. After a few days he called me and confirmed that he was interested. I gave him her number.

Texts were exchanged over the next week and a half. Eventually She sent some naughty pictures and a mid week date at an outdoor bar/restaurant near the house was set. We all agreed that there would be no expectation of play but that it was a possibility.

The day of the date, I was nervous and horny. I watched her hop into the shower, shave her legs and pussy, and helped her pick out a sundress and a pair of sandals. I was all over her...she loved the attention and my neediness. I walked her to the door and kissed her before she headed out.

An hour went by before she texted me. Letting me know that they were having a great time. She asked if I was comfortable with her going back to his place for some fun. My dick was hard as a rock and my heart must have been working overtime to regulate itself. This was it...no going back.
I did a quick mental check...do I find this hot? Yes. Am I jealous? No not really. Do I trust her? Yes. Will I still love her afterward? Hell yes!

I replied, “Sure. Have fun and fuck him good
:D

15 min passed before I received another text. “We just got to his apartment. Sitting on the couch, while he grabs some snacks and a drink...I’m really nervous...Are you sure you are ok with this?”

I reassured her that I loved her and that I was fine with whatever she was comfortable with as long as it was safe and consensual.

I sat there in my living room, horny and nervous. A weird mixture of lust and nausea. Hard to explain. I tried watching TV, but instead I decided to do some heavy deadlifts in the garage. Try Get a handle on all that sexual energy.

About 30 mins into my workout, my phone began to vibrate. It was my wife, attempting to FaceTime me. My heart skipped a beat, I felt like I was breathing heavily. I’m sure I was....should I answer. I know what awaits me. I clicked on the green circle lighting up my screen. My wife’s face appeared on the screen...she didn’t say anything at first but then the camera zoomed out and it was clear she was on her knees, while her face was a few inches away from that monster cock I saw all those years ago in the gym locker room. She grinned and without hesitation asked me if I knew he was so hung. I sheepishly told her that I was aware.

She smiled at me, told me she loved me and thanked me. Before I could say anything she put the head of his dick in her mouth and began to hungrily blow him. She tried her best but she’s a petite girl with a small mouth, so she couldn't get most of it in her mouth.

I was honestly stunned. It’s the weirdest feeling, that’s almost indescribable. It’s a mixture of lust, angst, jealousy, compression.

The blow job blew my mind but it wasn’t until he pulled a condom over his cock, laid her on her back and pushed his way into her that I truly realized what was going on. My wife was being fucked by another man. Not just any man...my best friend. All of those feeling flooded me. Its a high that is truly amazing. I couldn’t help my self...I sat down on my flat bench and pulled my shorts off.

Before moving to the bed my wife placed her phone on a piece of furniture that faced the front of the bed. I saw every pump of his cock that caused my wife to moan in ecstasy. I watched the screen as he pumped in and out with her legs wrapped around his body. This was it. This was the dream view I always imagined. My go fantasy...Watching as she was fucked in missionary with her feet raised above his shoulders....was actually happening. It’s an image that’s forever etched in my brain.

She got louder and louder...and repeatedly mentioned how intense the stretch felt because of how big he was. They tried multiple positions...missionary, doggy, cowgirl...over about 45 min. She came multiple times (which is not unusual for her) and eventually he felt the urge to cum. He asked if she had a preference and she asked him to cum in her mouth and face (which is what I wanted as well).

This pushed me over the edge...watching as he sprayed cum all over her face and in her mouth was too much for me...I came all over the garage floor lol.

About 20 min later my wife pulled into our driveway and I met her at the door. I jumped her, pulled her close and kissed her deeply. She smelled and tasted like another man. Her breath smelled like cock and cum. I loved it. We fucked the rest of the night.

The next day was a mixture of emotions that we both had to process. We are still processing at this point but are both happy that we had such an amazing first experience

Background Story - https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/on-the-right-track-what-the-next-move.12604/#post-164469

We finally took our first step into hotwifing. I still can’t really believe that it’s did but all of my patience and encouragement has paid off.

In my last update I mentioned that she had agreed to move forward and was excited about proceeding. She was actively flirting online and began to dress sexier while also developing a slightly dominant energy. We were eager to make it happen but were also weary of meeting someone during Covid. In short we didn’t feel comfortable meeting a stranger whose personal habits were unknown to us. After all, how could we know if someone is spending his weekends in bars or at house parties where risk of exposure was elevated. So we decided to hold off for the immediate future.

That’s where my best bud comes into the picture. He works in the entertainment industry and is regularly tested before being on set He’s cautious, and somewhat of a homebody. Put all of these things together and you have a significant decrease in risk of contracting Covid. We know there is still risk but we decided we were comfortable with the level of risk.

He’s been my best friend since we were in middle school, so when I proposed it to my wife she was taken back and initially worried that it would be weird. So I told her to think about it for a few days. The decision was hers. If she was up for it, I’d call him up and get a feel for his level of interest. After a few days, she told me to ask him. I wasn’t really surprised to be honest. Here’s why - he’s a good looking dude...Kind of looks like Idris Elba. Hes black, single, about 6’2. Probably around 225 lbs of muscle. Spends a ton of time in the gym.

What she didn’t know at the time was that he’s also hung. We spent a ton of time lifting weights together at the gym in our early 20s. Let’s just say, I was shocked the first time I saw him walking out of the showers with his cock hanging out. Long and thick. His flaccid looked like it was about the size of mine when erect (6.75 x 5.75). I’m a big time grower which means my flaccid is tiny, like 2.5 inch. I was stunned and he new it, I could tell by the grin on his face. Neither of us ever mentioned the obvious size difference. I was embarrassed and he’s a good dude so he probably didn’t want to rub it in. Needless to say, the size of his cock was definitely a factor, when I decided to bring him up as a possibility.

Ok now the hard part...asking him if he was up for it. No easy way of doing it so I just said F it....I sent him a text one morning and asked he’d ever considered a threesome. He responds with an “LoL” and reminded me that he’d told me about a drunken night he had with 2 women during our college years. I replied by saying “no I meant an MFM”. He said he was open to it in the right situation. At that point he knew something was up, so I went into a ton of detail about hotwifing/cuckolding and admitted to having a desire for it. That’s when it clicked for him...I was asking him to fuck my beautiful wife. He was unsure and asked for a few days to think about it. After a few days he called me and confirmed that he was interested. I gave him her number.

Texts were exchanged over the next week and a half. Eventually She sent some naughty pictures and a mid week date at an outdoor bar/restaurant near the house was set. We all agreed that there would be no expectation of play but that it was a possibility.

The day of the date, I was nervous and horny. I watched her hop into the shower, shave her legs and pussy, and helped her pick out a sundress and a pair of sandals. I was all over her...she loved the attention and my neediness. I walked her to the door and kissed her before she headed out.

An hour went by before she texted me. Letting me know that they were having a great time. She asked if I was comfortable with her going back to his place for some fun. My dick was hard as a rock and my heart must have been working overtime to regulate itself. This was it...no going back.
I did a quick mental check...do I find this hot? Yes. Am I jealous? No not really. Do I trust her? Yes. Will I still love her afterward? Hell yes!

15 min passed before I received another text. “We just got to his apartment. Sitting on the couch, while he grabs some snacks and a drink...I’m really nervous...Are you sure you are ok with this?”

I reassured her that I loved her and that I was fine with whatever she was comfortable with as long as it was safe and consensual.

I sat there in my living room, horny and nervous. A weird mixture of lust and nausea. Hard to explain. I tried watching TV, but instead I decided to do some heavy deadlifts in the garage. Try Get a handle on all that sexual energy.

About 30 mins into my workout, my phone began to vibrate. It was my wife, attempting to FaceTime me. My heart skipped a beat, I felt like I was breathing heavily. I’m sure I was....should I answer. I know what awaits me. I clicked on the green circle lighting up my screen. My wife’s face appeared on the screen...she didn’t say anything at first but then the camera zoomed out and it was clear she was on her knees, while her face was a few inches away from that monster cock I saw all those years ago in the gym locker room. She grinned and without hesitation asked me if I knew he was so hung. I sheepishly told her that I was aware.

She smiled at me, told me she loved me and thanked me. Before I could say anything she put the head of his dick in her mouth and began to hungrily blow him. She tried her best but she’s a petite girl with a small mouth, so she couldn't get most of it in her mouth.

I was honestly stunned. It’s the weirdest feeling, that’s almost indescribable. It’s a mixture of lust, angst, jealousy, compression.

The blow job blew my mind but it wasn’t until he pulled a condom over his cock, laid her on her back and pushed his way into her that I truly realized what was going on. My wife was being fucked by another man. Not just any man...my best friend. All of those feeling flooded me. Its a high that is truly amazing. I couldn’t help my self...I sat down on my flat bench and pulled my shorts off.

Before moving to the bed my wife placed her phone on a piece of furniture that faced the front of the bed. I saw every pump of his cock that caused my wife to moan in ecstasy. I watched the screen as he pumped in and out with her legs wrapped around his body. This was it. This was the dream view I always imagined. My go fantasy...Watching as she was fucked in missionary with her feet raised above his shoulders....was actually happening. It’s an image that’s forever etched in my brain.

She got louder and louder...and repeatedly mentioned how intense the stretch felt because of how big he was. They tried multiple positions...missionary, doggy, cowgirl...over about 45 min. She came multiple times (which is not unusual for her) and eventually he felt the urge to cum. He asked if she had a preference and she asked him to cum in her mouth and face (which is what I wanted as well).

This pushed me over the edge...watching as he sprayed cum all over her face and in her mouth was too much for me...I came all over the garage floor lol.

About 20 min later my wife pulled into our driveway and I met her at the door. I jumped her, pulled her close and kissed her deeply. She smelled and tasted like another man. Her breath smelled like cock and cum. I loved it. We fucked the rest of the night.

The next day was a mixture of emotions that we both had to process. We are still processing at this point but are both happy that we had such an amazing first experience
Congrats. I am jealous.

That’s such a HOT story and description of the events! I know exactly about the feelings you were going through and I loved it all! She’s also awesome for allowing you to watch as the evening progressed, super hot! Wait until you watch the first time she wants him and lets him cum inside her pussy without a condom, there’s nothing better!! When Robin had her first BBC, it is a moment etched in my memory forever!

Congratulations. Now you gotta nurture it. I had kinda blown it after the first time thru my reactions, anxiety, guilt..it was a case of post excitement nerves. With later partners I managed it much better. Adore her and respect her for her courage, and make it look like she has done the marriage a big favour.. make it look like one of the most positive things that has happened in your marriage and relationship. In your discussions make it the new normal. Not just when u 2 are hot in bed. But also during normal conversatins. Constantly reinforce the "normality" of the lifestyle by referring to other nornal hot wife-couples who do it. go to diff forums and let her see for herself..read out positive case studies for her. Show her hotwife porn regulalrly. Let her spot men she wants in a crowd , in public places.. encourage exhibitionism..encourage her getting tipsy in public and flirting with men. Go to bars and ler her sit alone for sometime so that guys can hit on her.. u join later. This can turn into a marvellous life long trip. On outstation trips.. not necessarily expensive vacations, encourage her to really push the envelope.. since no one knows you and you can just dust your hands off and forget it if it goes wrong. The possibilities are limitless. only bound by your consent and comfort.

Very HOT! Sounds like the perfect set-up.
Know you enjoyed it. I did when I did much
The same thing with my GF.

Congratulations, a perfect first time!