It happened yesterday

So yesterday my gf (23) cheated on me(27) and I loved it.

Backstory: A good friend of mine got dumped by his girlfriend recently and he has been pretty down. So my girlfriend and I decided we would invite him to a night out and get drunk. So he gets a bit of distraction. I knew she always found him attractive and vice versa but never thought much of it.

We went to a bar and had a really fun evening. I got pretty hammered. Afterwards we decided to go to our place and have a few more there.
After a few more drinks the alcohol really kicked in for me and I even had to run to the bathroom to puke. After that I fell asleep on the couch while they were still drinking and chatting. I was out for about an hour and than I woke up. And then my heart skipped a beat. I clearly heard sounds of kisses and making out! It almost made me feel completely sober again! I didn't move a muscle and just listened. We have two couches. I was lying on one and they were on the other. They were also pretty drunk, otherwise they would've never taken the risk with me lying only 2 meters away.
After a while I started to hear my gf moan very softly and quietly. I couldn't take a look at what was happening because they would have noticed that I was awake then. But I think he rubbed her pussy with his hands. After about 10 minutes her moaning got heavier and I'm 99% sure she orgasmed. I was rock hard.
About 20 minutes later and a lot more kissing sounds he quietly left our apartment.

The next morning I asked my gf when he left because I can't remember anything. She said he left about 10 minutes after I excused myself to the bathroom. Which is obviously a lie.
I'm conflicted what to do next. I'm not mad at all she cheated on me! She was helping him get over a breakup and they always found each other attractive and were pretty drunk!
I just want it to happen again! Do I tell her that or do I try to make another evening like that happen without telling her?

I guess it depends on how you think she would react to you talking or bringing up to each situation and I would travel the path of least resistance and the path that has the best way to go in your favor!

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
I guess it depends on how you think she would react to you talking or bringing up to each situation and I would travel the path of least resistance and the path that has the best way to go in your favor!
It felt absolutely amazing listening to them! I want to hear her when she has no restraints with him! I think I want to confirm this wasn't a one-time thing first. I thought about inviting him over again and then maybe pretend I got a call from work and need to leave.
After that I could just listen in on them?
If the do anything, I would know they want to do it regularly and then I can talk to my gf about it.

It felt absolutely amazing listening to them! I want to hear her when she has no restraints with him! I think I want to confirm this wasn't a one-time thing first. I thought about inviting him over again and then maybe pretend I got a call from work and need to leave.
If the do anything, I would know they want to do it regularly and then I can talk to my gf about it.
That sounds like a great plan... keep us updated

I say: Yes, invite him over again and set up a computer camera in the living room. Drink a little and go to the bathroom again. This time tell them that you are going to bed and leave them be. If she lets him do more, then you can talk to her about how you feel about her getting with him and tell her you have thought about this and it makes you hot, hard, and horny thinking of her fucking him. Ask her how she feels and that you want her to know it is not about cheating or anything but only sex and that she belongs to you. If she confesses to already being with him, then you know things are a go. If she does not, then you might want to take things slow as she has more than just concern for his loneliness.

@italkedherintoit is right about just being forward and nonchalant when telling her you heard what they did that night you were "passed out". But this might be a moment of truth that sends her back into her shell and refuse to even hear you out. You know her far better than we do so you need to assess which one of the above is your plan.

I would say be careful she might develop feeling for this guy and then you would have a problem, I have seen it so many times,
The boyfriend thinks it's a great idea then she finds it more enjoyable than he does and she wants more either with the same guy or with other guys and the boyfriend gets pushed out,just saying, 👍

So yesterday my gf (23) cheated on me(27) and I loved it.

Backstory: A good friend of mine got dumped by his girlfriend recently and he has been pretty down. So my girlfriend and I decided we would invite him to a night out and get drunk. So he gets a bit of distraction. I knew she always found him attractive and vice versa but never thought much of it.

We went to a bar and had a really fun evening. I got pretty hammered. Afterwards we decided to go to our place and have a few more there.
After a few more drinks the alcohol really kicked in for me and I even had to run to the bathroom to puke. After that I fell asleep on the couch while they were still drinking and chatting. I was out for about an hour and than I woke up. And then my heart skipped a beat. I clearly heard sounds of kisses and making out! It almost made me feel completely sober again! I didn't move a muscle and just listened. We have two couches. I was lying on one and they were on the other. They were also pretty drunk, otherwise they would've never taken the risk with me lying only 2 meters away.
After a while I started to hear my gf moan very softly and quietly. I couldn't take a look at what was happening because they would have noticed that I was awake then. But I think he rubbed her pussy with his hands. After about 10 minutes her moaning got heavier and I'm 99% sure she orgasmed. I was rock hard.
About 20 minutes later and a lot more kissing sounds he quietly left our apartment.

The next morning I asked my gf when he left because I can't remember anything. She said he left about 10 minutes after I excused myself to the bathroom. Which is obviously a lie.
I'm conflicted what to do next. I'm not mad at all she cheated on me! She was helping him get over a breakup and they always found each other attractive and were pretty drunk!
I just want it to happen again! Do I tell her that or do I try to make another evening like that happen without telling her?
Yes