It Used To Be Difficult

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
In another thread I related this bit of information about myself and my desire to be known as a bit of a slut.

"There have been times in my life when I wanted certain people to know me as a slut and found it to be a turn on. At my high school was one, with my mid-thirties lover during high school and his older friends was another and around my husband's work, not so much with his immediate friends but with others who were always being assigned to his location for a couple of weeks and joined us at the lake on his boss's boat during the summer months.

Although I never actually had a "boyfriend" or sex at all in fact with anybody from my school I wanted to have a little bit of a reputation as a possible slut. To further this, I shaved my pubic area to a pretty small patch, which at the time was a VERY SLUTTY indication to all of the girls in PE class who saw me in the shower. Very few of the other girls did this, just a couple of the "known sluts" cheerleaders, etc. I was a bit of a wild card since nobody really knew me in that way at all. I loved the mystery and the thought of other girls wondering about my sex life. If only they knew! So I didn't really have a "reputation" so much as there was the signs of or possibility that I might be a bit of a slut. Good enough.

Next, Brant, my (couple of year older friend's dad) was in his upper, mid thirties. We had a great sexual relationship during my last high school year and he had a circle of older friends who I hung out with at his pool parties, etc with. I told Brant that he could tell his friends about his sex life with me as long as nobody knew who would tell my dad. I really wanted to avoid embarrassing my dad or myself with that. The thought of the "older guys" and girls knowing about me was a real turn on and I thought it might lead to sex with a couple of the other hot, older guys in our circle. It actually did, but that's for another time. That was a low risk kind of slut reputation.

Finally, my husband's boss when we moved out west had a boat and we spent most weekends every summer on it. Much of the time it was with family, kids and a mixed bag of others. We always had legitimate and vanilla times but we had TONS of sexy times as well. I will tell the lake stories if anybody is really interested on the stories forum some time but for now I'll keep it short. I would NOT fuck my husband's boss but we messed around alot and my husband was ok with our non-intercourse sex. Mostly it was jacking him off (eventually I would suck his cock often). We fooled around in the water and later in the boat at night or when my husband wasn't around, without my husband's knowledge. Eventually he figured it out and it was ok because we were a very sexually adventurous couple and just hung around a crowd who enjoyed nudity and sexy situations. He wouldn't have been cool with me fucking his boss, so I pretty much didn't. I was fucking other guys though when I had the chance (without my husband's knowledge for the most part) but we were NOT involved in the lifestyle yet. Eventually I would get aroused by the guys who would join us just for the weekend but who didn't live in our town or know my husband well. I did seduce several of them over the years out at the lake and fucked them without my husband knowing. I confessed to my husband's boss that I enjoyed doing that and that he could subtlety invite guys to come out to the lake and hint to them that there was a hot married girl who likely give them sex if they turned her on. So he did so and I got laid countless times by new guys from my husband's work who would join us at the lake. He never knew about it until later on and then he was ok with it, or I guessed he was."

That got me thinking about how being in the lifestyle, being a "hotwife" before there was such a term or being a "cheating wife" (which I was) has become so much more accessible and frankly, EASY. When I started out there was not really any internet to access for dating, there were no cell phones or texting and one had to actually meet members of the opposite sex at some location in order to try to find a suitable partner. There were "newsletters" and "magazines" which were published underground on a regular basis but those required submitting pics to be published and then being able to be contacted somehow. I actually had a PO Box address that I used for cheating when I was young. No way I could have guys sending mail to my home address or worse yet, be receiving phone calls from perfect strangers at home.

Sure, you might meet somebody at work, in the neighborhood, in your circle of friends, etc but that carried with it lots of risk. The risks should be obvious to all and no need further discussion here. Chance meetings at the grocery store, mall, etc were extremely rare, even for those who were on the hunt. Pretty much meeting at a bar or some other large gathering regularly was the best way to meet potential sex partners. It was all risky for married men and women.

My sex life now is more active even than it ever was when I was young and newlywed or just married for a few years. I get laid whenever I want these days for the most part and that's due to new technology and the acceptance of sex outside of marriage. It's very easy. I wanted to just remind those of us who were there when we were younger and those who really don't understand how difficult it was that things are WAY DIFFERENT now and we have it good these days.

My "slut" desire at school was simply to fulfill a fantasy of mine rather than to get a serious reputation at all. That's the only reason I behaved as I did in the shower, just for the mystery of it as an "outsider" to the slutty girls at school.

My slut desires with Brant and his friends was mostly because I enjoyed being one of the sexually active crowd, especially at my young age, and I enjoyed the fact that other, older guys and girls knew me to be slutty and a part of what they had going on. I also thought it might expose me to more guys of a similar mind and give me more opportunities for sex with guys who were not associated with my school or even my age group at all. I did get a bit of an ego boost from being "that" girl at the pool parties. I was very young and I had told Brant that he could tell others about his adventures with me because it was a turn on for me and I'm certain it was a turn on for him too.

Now, as for my husband's boss and that entire situation, that came about because I really wanted to increase my chances of getting laid and I figured that if guys who joined us already had "inside information" that I was a married hottie, my husband would be around, but that I fucked around on him anyway and that they might have a chance to get some pussy from me during our trips to the lake, that it would seriously cut out alot of the hesitation and might result in more guys making a move on me when I flirted with them. It was just about making sex outside of my marriage easier. I really wanted to get laid when I went to the lake and that was pretty tough. It worked amazingly well. L (my husband's boss) and I had developed a friendship and he knew everything about my sex life pretty quickly. My husband and I were pretty adventurous so it wasn't as if I was some kind of faithful married housewife who would blush at the faintest sign of sexual innuendo and flirtation. He enjoyed watching me flirt, kiss, cavort around skinny dipping, kissing guys naked, teasing them, etc. L would kiss me, grab my ass, I would play with his cock, he would play with my pussy and tits, and he would attempt to fuck me. That was pretty much the line with him though. I jacked him off in private or in the water and then eventually did so infront of my husband. I eventually spent nights on the boat with L because it was "too hot" to sleep in the tent with my husband or some other reason. Eventually I would just tell my husband I was going to "take care of L" (or not say anything at all, and would drop my clothes and walk off to the boat for an hour or two or the entire night. Eventually that meant I started sucking L's cock and he would give me great oral sex. Just no fucking (for the most part). Mr HW just acted nonchalant about these things. He just had no idea I was fucking other guys at the lake. Even though it was unspoken I think he knew I was sucking L's cock and had no problem with it or with him eating my pussy. I really eventually never tried too hard to hide it. I just told him I might "thank" L for all of the time on the lake and his boat when I went off to join him at night.

One or two guys who were deployed to my husband's work for a week or two were invited by L to come along for the weekends off. Those who I was interested in and were interested in me slept on the boat with L and I acted like there was no difference with my husband. When Mr HW and I were headed for our tent, sometimes they would cajole me to come join them for a nightcap or I would just head off to the boat and drop my clothes on the sand along the way. L would sleep in the back of the boat and I would join the guys in the bow area up front. In very short order we were having great sex. I often spent the night in the bow of the boat fucking other guys while my husband slept 50 feet away. I told the guys not to worry about him and that was the end of it. He never really suspected a thing, other than I probably was sucking the other guy's cocks and they were playing with me too. That didn't seem to bother him from what I could tell.

One time there was another hot guy with us who was visiting my husband's work for two weeks and I was flirting heavily with him. We were totally nude and kissing, his cock against my pussy and hard as a rock. My husband could clearly see us but neither of us cared. I took the guy by the hand and started leading him off to the boat, his cock stuck out hard as a rock, and my husband called me to come over. The guy went on to the boat and I went to my husband. He told me slyly that I should "fool around" with that guy and not give anything to L for the night just to make L jealous and give him "blue balls". Now he meant "fool around" as in kiss and roll around, maybe oral sex, but I took that as a green light for everything. When I went back and climbed into the boat I made sure to stand up in the bow with the guy so my husband could see us embracing and kissing from afar. I wanted him to suspect that I was going to let this guy fuck me. I dropped to my knees in the bow of the boat, the guy still standing in plain view, and I started sucking his cock passionately. Eventually I pulled him down beside me and out of my husband's view, and I wasn't quiet when this guy started fucking me. I'm certain Mr HW had crept up near the front of the boat so he could hear what was going on and possibly see inside. He never said anything at that time though. years later I confirmed this to be true. I slept with the guy all night and he fucked me several times, filling me with cum each time. We spent the next night doing it all over again. This was one of the "exception" nights though and L couldn't stand it any longer. As I lay there nude and leaking cum L came up and layed down beside me. I could feel his cock erect and poking against my well used and soaked pussy. He might have thought I was asleep and I pretty much acted like I was as I lay there on my side. I moved my legs a bit to give him access and he actually entered me and began fucking me for the first time. I just let him do it and he finished inside of me very quickly. He got back up and went back to his sleeping area in the stern of the boat. Sometimes when we were skinny dipping we would all gather around a floating wake board and chat and flirt. Sometimes L would come up behind me and start playing with me while Mr HW was right there. L would cause me to move my ass back into position beneath the water and while we were talking and laughing away he would slip his cock inside of me and fuck me. I tried to be as cool as ever and so did he, but it was very frustrating with him to be fucking me but trying hard not to act like he was. The movements were very slow and drove me crazy. He only did this a few times but he would cum inside me while my husband was probably holding my hands while chatting with us. So on a very few occasions L did fuck me. WE NEVER had proper sex though, it was really just me letting him have a place to "cum dump" on those few occasions.

So what's the point? I don't know, just that it was way more difficult to fool around a couple of decades ago than it is now. My system worked pretty well.

I had several extramarital sex episodes at the lake behind my husband's back, but with him nearby, living on the edge.

Last edited:
In another thread I related this bit of information about myself and my desire to be known as a bit of a slut.

Finally, my husband's boss when we moved out west had a boat and we spent most weekends every summer on it. Much of the time it was with family, kids and a mixed bag of others. We always had legitimate and vanilla times but we had TONS of sexy times as well. I will tell the lake stories if anybody is really interested on the stories forum some time but for now I'll keep it short. I would NOT fuck my husband's boss but we messed around alot and my husband was ok with our non-intercourse sex. Mostly it was jacking him off (eventually I would suck his cock often). We fooled around in the water and later in the boat at night or when my husband wasn't around, without my husband's knowledge. Eventually he figured it out and it was ok because we were a very sexually adventurous couple and just hung around a crowd who enjoyed nudity and sexy situations. He wouldn't have been cool with me fucking his boss, so I pretty much didn't. I was fucking other guys though when I had the chance (without my husband's knowledge for the most part) but we were NOT involved in the lifestyle yet. Eventually I would get aroused by the guys who would join us just for the weekend but who didn't live in our town or know my husband well. I did seduce several of them over the years out at the lake and fucked them without my husband knowing. I confessed to my husband's boss that I enjoyed doing that and that he could subtlety invite guys to come out to the lake and hint to them that there was a hot married girl who likely give them sex if they turned her on. So he did so and I got laid countless times by new guys from my husband's work who would join us at the lake. He never knew about it until later on and then he was ok with it, or I guessed he was."

That got me thinking about how being in the lifestyle, being a "hotwife" before there was such a term or being a "cheating wife" (which I was) has become so much more accessible and frankly, EASY. When I started out there was not really any internet to access for dating, there were no cell phones or texting and one had to actually meet members of the opposite sex at some location in order to try to find a suitable partner. There were "newsletters" and "magazines" which were published underground on a regular basis but those required submitting pics to be published and then being able to be contacted somehow. I actually had a PO Box address that I used for cheating when I was young. No way I could have guys sending mail to my home address or worse yet, be receiving phone calls from perfect strangers at home.

Sure, you might meet somebody at work, in the neighborhood, in your circle of friends, etc but that carried with it lots of risk. The risks should be obvious to all and no need further discussion here. Chance meetings at the grocery store, mall, etc were extremely rare, even for those who were on the hunt. Pretty much meeting at a bar or some other large gathering regularly was the best way to meet potential sex partners. It was all risky for married men and women.

My sex life now is more active even than it ever was when I was young and newlywed or just married for a few years. I get laid whenever I want these days for the most part and that's due to new technology and the acceptance of sex outside of marriage. It's very easy. I wanted to just remind those of us who were there when we were younger and those who really don't understand how difficult it was that things are WAY DIFFERENT now and we have it good these days.

My "slut" desire at school was simply to fulfill a fantasy of mine rather than to get a serious reputation at all. That's the only reason I behaved as I did in the shower, just for the mystery of it as an "outsider" to the slutty girls at school.

My slut desires with Brant and his friends was mostly because I enjoyed being one of the sexually active crowd, especially at my young age, and I enjoyed the fact that other, older guys and girls knew me to be slutty and a part of what they had going on. I also thought it might expose me to more guys of a similar mind and give me more opportunities for sex with guys who were not associated with my school or even my age group at all. I did get a bit of an ego boost from being "that" girl at the pool parties. I was very young and I had told Brant that he could tell others about his adventures with me because it was a turn on for me and I'm certain it was a turn on for him too.

Now, as for my husband's boss and that entire situation, that came about because I really wanted to increase my chances of getting laid and I figured that if guys who joined us already had "inside information" that I was a married hottie, my husband would be around, but that I fucked around on him anyway and that they might have a chance to get some pussy from me during our trips to the lake, that it would seriously cut out alot of the hesitation and might result in more guys making a move on me when I flirted with them. It was just about making sex outside of my marriage easier. I really wanted to get laid when I went to the lake and that was pretty tough. It worked amazingly well. L (my husband's boss) and I had developed a friendship and he knew everything about my sex life pretty quickly. My husband and I were pretty adventurous so it wasn't as if I was some kind of faithful married housewife who would blush at the faintest sign of sexual innuendo and flirtation. He enjoyed watching me flirt, kiss, cavort around skinny dipping, kissing guys naked, teasing them, etc. L would kiss me, grab my ass, I would play with his cock, he would play with my pussy and tits, and he would attempt to fuck me. That was pretty much the line with him though. I jacked him off in private or in the water and then eventually did so infront of my husband. I eventually spent nights on the boat with L because it was "too hot" to sleep in the tent with my husband or some other reason. Eventually I would just tell my husband I was going to "take care of L" (or not say anything at all, and would drop my clothes and walk off to the boat for an hour or two or the entire night. Eventually that meant I started sucking L's cock and he would give me great oral sex. Just no fucking (for the most part). Mr HW just acted nonchalant about these things. He just had no idea I was fucking other guys at the lake. Even though it was unspoken I think he knew I was sucking L's cock and had no problem with it or with him eating my pussy. I really eventually never tried too hard to hide it. I just told him I might "thank" L for all of the time on the lake and his boat when I went off to join him at night.

One or two guys who were deployed to my husband's work for a week or two were invited by L to come along for the weekends off. Those who I was interested in and were interested in me slept on the boat with L and I acted like there was no difference with my husband. When Mr HW and I were headed for our tent, sometimes they would cajole me to come join them for a nightcap or I would just head off to the boat and drop my clothes on the sand along the way. L would sleep in the back of the boat and I would join the guys in the bow area up front. In very short order we were having great sex. I often spent the night in the bow of the boat fucking other guys while my husband slept 50 feet away. I told the guys not to worry about him and that was the end of it. He never really suspected a thing, other than I probably was sucking the other guy's cocks and they were playing with me too. That didn't seem to bother him from what I could tell.

One time there was another hot guy with us who was visiting my husband's work for two weeks and I was flirting heavily with him. We were totally nude and kissing, his cock against my pussy and hard as a rock. My husband could clearly see us but neither of us cared. I took the guy by the hand and started leading him off to the boat, his cock stuck out hard as a rock, and my husband called me to come over. The guy went on to the boat and I went to my husband. He told me slyly that I should "fool around" with that guy and not give anything to L for the night just to make L jealous and give him "blue balls". Now he meant "fool around" as in kiss and roll around, maybe oral sex, but I took that as a green light for everything. When I went back and climbed into the boat I made sure to stand up in the bow with the guy so my husband could see us embracing and kissing from afar. I wanted him to suspect that I was going to let this guy fuck me. I dropped to my knees in the bow of the boat, the guy still standing in plain view, and I started sucking his cock passionately. Eventually I pulled him down beside me and out of my husband's view, and I wasn't quiet when this guy started fucking me. I'm certain Mr HW had crept up near the front of the boat so he could hear what was going on and possibly see inside. He never said anything at that time though. years later I confirmed this to be true. I slept with the guy all night and he fucked me several times, filling me with cum each time. We spent the next night doing it all over again. This was one of the "exception" nights though and L couldn't stand it any longer. As I lay there nude and leaking cum L came up and layed down beside me. I could feel his cock erect and poking against my well used and soaked pussy. He might have thought I was asleep and I pretty much acted like I was as I lay there on my side. I moved my legs a bit to give him access and he actually entered me and began fucking me for the first time. I just let him do it and he finished inside of me very quickly. He got back up and went back to his sleeping area in the stern of the boat. Sometimes when we were skinny dipping we would all gather around a floating wake board and chat and flirt. Sometimes L would come up behind me and start playing with me while Mr HW was right there. L would cause me to move my ass back into position beneath the water and while we were talking and laughing away he would slip his cock inside of me and fuck me. I tried to be as cool as ever and so did he, but it was very frustrating with him to be fucking me but trying hard not to act like he was. The movements were very slow and drove me crazy. He only did this a few times but he would cum inside me while my husband was probably holding my hands while chatting with us. So on a very few occasions L did fuck me. WE NEVER had proper sex though
OK, you've probably noticed that Mrs HW posts on this site primarily but I post many of the pics too. We decided we were not going to be one of those couples on here who got into tit for tat chats with one another and would for the most part leave each other's posts alone, without comment. This post really needs quite a bit of clarification though, at least so it is seen from my point of view. If there is any interest I will post my version of the "lake" years.

"cum dump" lol. A bit crass, but no doubt true.

To be truthful, when asked about what my most "humiliating moment" was in this whole thing, THIS stuff from the lake had progressed way beyond what I believed and encouraged. Many of the guys who were temporarily training at my location would stop in to my office area and look around and chat with the guys who worked there. None of the guys from my office or location except my boss knew about my wife, but there was no doubt that guys were stopping in to see who I was, because "Mr HW's Wife" had quite a reputation. (I'm using my user name here instead of real name). They never used her name because they probably didn't know it. But that's the way it was in my world when some guys's wife was notorious for fucking around.....and guys would sniff around whenever they could in order for a chance to fuck her. We were all in our twenties and early thirties at the time so most guys away from their wives back home would fuck a rock if they thought there was a snake under it....lol The chance to fuck my mid twenties knockout wife was a dream come true, and several guys were able to take advantage of it.

It turned out that I started hearing rumors at the local bar (not really a public bar but our "club") from people who didn't know who I was.....talking about MY WIFE! Not many, but a few. I figured it was because of our wild lake parties but nothing like what they said ever happened at the lake...or so I thought. I replied that I had heard about the parties, been to many and the rumor was bullshit. Eventually I told them who I was and they were pretty sheepishly embarrassed. That...and I'm not a really small guy, I intimidate guys in the lifestyle today and they even know I'm ok with what they are doing. Not bragging, just stating the facts.

I had a surprise coming...from a most unusual place...and I probably deserved it in a way!

HW

Last edited:
Before the internet it was more difficult to find like minded people. I had been to the local adult bookstore and seen personal ads so I posted one. Phone numbers were not allowed. If you wanted to respond to an ad you left your information on a 3x5 card in an envelope with the number of the ad you were answering. You had to personally go to the bookstore to check. I talked Elaine into going with me one night. After checking the ad board we walked around the store. I tried to get her to go into the movie theater section but she declined. While wandering thru the store a nice looking well dressed older gentleman approached us and asked if we were looking for fun. I said maybe, depending on what he meant by fun. He suggested we go outside to discuss the situation. Elaine was hesitant but followed. To our surprise the guy had a real nice luxury car. This was our first attempt to hook up with another man